New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Today's Seminar at Kolkata

Thanks a lot to ebay.in team for arranging a seminar at Kolkata ( my city ) I was present there - and took some snap ( those are bad quality for lesser light - but atleast.... ) . Sharing it with other guys, check the following links guys .... 1) htt...

What is private?

Hi,I see some users with the private tag on them. What does that mean? I am missing touch_and_shine with pic.Hi,do U see this?Thanx.Truly.....Amitava

2 User IDs-Is it not OK?

Hi friends,I was having an old user ID rahaa_in1 which I could not use then in baazee .I activated that but have not used it till today. I wanted to buy something and put a question to the seller.It didnt work or rather it refused to work.Ultimately ...

new user

hello can some one briefly explain to me how to make money on e-bay?I am new user please!

I'M Cheated. Please Help !!!

I had ordered a nokia n-gage qd(item #6421842305) on 7th aug 2005 from a man who calls himself as Dinesh Singh and he is from haryana. I sent him payment of Rs. 5500 through UTI bank direct payment transfer to his account and i have proof of the paym...

Please help me- I am a new user

I am a person who has taken VRS and now want to sell "book and magazines". I dont have any product at hand and do not know how to contact the prospective publishers. I am not understood who is a seller? In ad it was told that even if you are a studen...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

intelgift has cheated me

I think ive been cheated by the user having an id intelgift i sent the payment thru paisapay on nov 24 but still i havent recievd the product and the seller has also stopped replying to my mails and he is no longer an registerd member when i tried to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Not Interested in the Deal

Hello EveryBody, Buyer at the Payment Stage says,'Iam sorry not interested'in the deal. I have spoken to the Buyer over the Telephone and he has given response message like this. 1.Can I immediately have a 'Free Relisting'. 2.At the time of Original ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Award Winners!

Dear Community Members, We take great pleasure in announcing the eBay.in Community Award Winners. While identifying the winners, we looked for eBay members who exhibit the eBay Values and make substantial contributions to the eBay Community. These co...

Payment Pending through Paypal??

I just sold 3 items and 2 say payment pending through Paypal, I read that this might be because I had the wrong email listed on my item's sell page, but I cannot find where that is located and how to change it; and what should I do about the $ they a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

query about the process

hi ebay, i am new to this bussiness and therefore a little bit faltering to enter into it. i am trying to buy an item worth of some thousands. please tell me how you make it a very secure process. how ebay will make sure that the product is delivered...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Type of view

Hi,I am probably asking most.In a shop, one got to opt for either 'list' view or 'gallery' view. Say I choose gallery view, do I pay more?Thanx.Truly..Amitava

Upgrade price for enhanced services?

Hi,I sell stones.The Geological Survey charges Rs216 for testing.If a seller wants a genuinity certificate, is it possible to add that cost to the price already quoted? As it is this business is doomed.The cutter charges Rs10.00 a carat. Add to that ...