New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to pay listing fee to ebay USA / Canada.

Dear Sir, We propose to list our items on ebay.com and ebay.ca with our Indian ID. Please guide us how the listing fee will be paid to ebay. Will it be paid to ebay India in Indian Rupees ? or Will it be paid to concerned ebay international site in f...

Learn from Experienced eBay Member 'thethirdi'

Hi All, A warm welcome to this thread! If you have any question, or will like any help regarding eBay, please feel free to ask your host thethirdi on this thread. thethirdi will be on this thread for one week (10th Feb - 17th Feb) and will be checkin...

easytobuy listing in ebay turbolister

i am new to turbolister but whichever item i list with replacement , etc which qualifies for easytopay listing is listed as ony buyitnow item . same listing if done in ebay online its correct. there is no other option for 'easytobuy' , help plz

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BUY IT Now!

sir i posted my product with bye it now option a byer has clicked and confirmed the bye it now option !when i contacted the byer he says i dont want purchase the item this is so pitty on my part now i wnt that he should take the item wich is worth it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

memory decreased from 256 to 128

i recently bought a sony 256 mb mp3 player.it worked fine for a day but then when i was transferring files from my pc to the mp3 player i got an error:parameter is incorrect.then i found out that the memory had decreased to 128.since then it only sho...

I am looking for a webmaster in India

I hope this is the correct board to ask. If not, where can I list my question? Hello, I am looking for a freelance webmaster to make ongoing changes to my web site and possibly build one or two new ones. I expect to be charged by the hour and may hav...

Learn from Experienced eBay Member 'skyshopindia'

Hi All, A warm welcome to this thread! Your host on this thread for one whole week (3rd Feb – 9th Feb) is user skyshopindia. Skyshopindia is one of our more experienced users. He would love to interact with you and help you with any question you migh...

What should I do?

I won a Nokia 6681 on the 24th of December 2005, I made the payment by credit card, and the payment was approved on the 28th of December 2005. The seller is one Noor Mohammad Patel (finecollection_in1) from Mumbai. I had called him atleast 20 to 25 t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Award Winners!

Dear Community Members, We take great pleasure in announcing the next eBay.in Community Award Winners. While identifying the winners, we looked for eBay members who exhibit the eBay Values and make substantial contributions to the eBay Community. The...

Uzbekistan, How to Pay and to Get

Hi! I'm from Uzbekistan. Could someone tell me can I use e-Gold or WebMoney to pay in E-Bay? I'm interested in cell phones and laptops, is it real to transport them to Tashkent from India? May be someone have any offers.... Thanks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful