New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Warning about User ID: best2west

Hi 100% Satin Silk luxury Square Scarf Shawl--Gift New (#6850318822) Payment Method: Online Bank Transfer Payment Date: 16-May-2006 best2west charges 247 Rs for an item Rs 100 for courier 68 Rs for insurance! Total cost Rs 415 charged on my credit ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ho do I put on saree?

Hello, Please help me to able to put on a saree. I've never worn before. I think a lot of you are expert in wearing it. I'd like to know the easyest way to put on it. Many thanks for your help in advance. Sylvia

Is pirated software alloed on ebay?

Ummmm hi all Im sorry if this is the wrong topic or something but I was just curious. Pirated software allowed on ebay.in? or any ebay for that matter? Just curious. Coz' i'd be against it neways. Just curious

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Awards - Announcing Winners!

Dear Community Members, We take great pleasure in announcing the next eBay.in Community Award Winners. While identifying the winners, we looked for eBay members who exhibit the eBay Values and make substantial contributions to the eBay Community. The...

USB 2.0 AD (FU) Device driver needed

Recently I brought a MP4 player but after about 15 days it stopppd functioning and now when I attach the drive to the computer it recognises the playeer as a USB2.0 AD FU device ad asks for drivers. If anyone had the drivers [please ssend it to me an...

USB port of Mp3 Player not working.

Hi there, I recently bought a MP3 player which worked fine for couple of days & now when i connect it to my PC the PC does not recognise any removable drive.Sometimes it flashes the message that " USB has malfunctioned".. I want to know how can i rep...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Motorola c168 case

I need a crystal cover case for motorola c168. Anyone selling the item, pls reply

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ANy idea on import duties

can anyone tell me what would be the import duty i would have to pay for importing mobile phones. I am particularly interested in knowing about Mobile Accessories (like handsfree , charger) Regards

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blasts

Hi - Have any eBay members been affected seriously because of the blasts? We can chip in. eBay Employees all ok? Sapana@ebay.com - all ok in your phoenix mills office? Rgs, Akshay

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problems selling

when listing an item for sale how do i make it pick up only and femove postage

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is there earning options in e bay

i heard that we are able to earn on e bay by advertising. is it so. if so how can i do this work for earning for me. please suggest me. thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

educate me please

hi, can anyone educate me about what is cod (cash on delavery) coz i had buyed two things through it but dont know what exactly it is....someone told me i should pay the amount to the person who will come to my house to deliver .is it true please hel...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SUSPENDED / NO LONGER REGISTERED EBAY BUYERS / SELLERS

Hello Community members, As a seller on Ebay its quiet normal these days to become fool with a fraud buyer. I got order from a newly registered buyer, after making his purchase for a diamond ring he immediately paid using paypal. The thing that made ...