New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pleazeeeeee help

I NEED HELP. I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHO HAS WWF WORLD WRESTLING CHAPIONSHIP PC GAME. I WANT TO KNOW THE SELLARS ID I WANT TO BUY THAT ITEM. THE SELLER HAS JUST JOINED IN AND HE HAS ALIST OF GAMES .PLEAZE HELP

Turbo Lister2 Importing Pictures Woes

I'm using Turbo Lister2. I have a csv file that I'm importing my products into TL with no problems EXCEPT that it will not import the Picture URL. It's driving me crazy!!! Anyone know how to get TL to see my Pic URLS? Thanks! [sighs as head repeatedl...

What a nice non-controversial topic

Perhaps no other eBay subject generates more passion than that of sniping. In a nutshell, sniping is the practice of waiting until an auction is almost done, then bidding as close to the end as possible so that nobody else has a chance to outbid you,...

If my item does not sell

if my item does not sell and i have use any kind of listing and have set a reserve price will i be needed to pay for this services. wand if my item sells will the reserve price be refunded?

How to display other items for sale

Along with the item which i have set for auction how to display my other products in buy format.Is there any extra charge for it.Do expensive items like electric chimney sells in ebay.

I AM A NEW SELLER GIVE ME SOME NICE TIPS

hi everyone,:-x I am glad to be a part of ebay. I hope all of u are having a good time here. as i am new here and don't have much information. can u all please give me at least one good tip about selling. Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Winning bid times

Hello out there, I have a curiousty question that may help me bid. I noticed auctions that had a winning bid time that was earlier than other lesser bids. Yet the winning bidder never shows up in the bid list until that last winning bid. How can some...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nigerians creating a menace.

Hi! I have had my laptop bought on ebay 4 times in 5 days and all the time is was a fraud Nigerian. They also get my address when they buy it. Then they try to create a menace. And I have to keep on filing negative remarks and wait to file an unpaid ...

Difficulty with BULK UPLOAD TOOL!

I had mentioned earlier also, infact wasted money for subscription to bulk upload facility and could not derive any benefit out of it, I would like to be enlightened how to use cut and paste in bulk upload tool? Right click does not function on the s...

Site Loading Problems..

Hi all When i open "My Baazee" account, the "Activities Pending" section of my "Seller View" doesnt get loaded..In that area i receive a message "Baazee Error"..I have tried logging in a no. of times, cleared my browser cache memory, restarted my com...

bidding on international item

I want to know that when an indian buyer bids on interantional item.and after paying for that item he still dont recvd the item what action do ebay takes so that either item or money get refunded.is there any program for buyer protection who r biddin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cannot answer query

The user "pmsradiology" has sent me a question about my product but Ebay is not letting me answer it since there are no active transactions with that member. What is the solution to this problem? The email address of the member is also not visible Th...