New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

8MP Megxon C 401 Digital Cam

Hi, Did any one bought 8MP Megxon C 401 Digital Cam? Please let me know about the picture quality and how good is the product is ? Thanks Kannan

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SHOPPERS BEWARE....many sellers are cheating you

I wonder why Baazee is not intervening when the customers are being fleeced and cheated by sellers in this blatant fashion. I give you a few examples from my own experiences. Coming from another country, I was new to Baazee and thought when sellers g...

Please Help.

Before this once I have asked the same question. I have won 1 GB usb drive from anita_electronics on 20th May. And payed for the same on 13th June through DD. He said that he received the money and will send the product but I didn't get my item from ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Is tasco 30x25 really a good binocular

Is tasco 30x25 really a good binocular. I recently purchased one russian binocular with 20x50 magnification but it was not at all good. One of my friend has nikon 8x25 and the clarity, zoom, magnification of this nikon 8x25 was far far better than ru...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOW TO CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT

HI CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT IM LOSING BUSINESS CAN BUYERS OF ABROAD PAY THROUGH PAISA PAY IF NOT HOW SHOULD THEY WILL PAY IS IT PAY PAL IF YES THEN HOW CAN OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT PLZ HELP

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller No longer a registered member on ebay

Hi, I had purchased an item from spicecomnet (NEW DURABLE SCREEN PROTECTOR SONY ERICSSON K800i K790i (160037689254) on 13th October and paid for the item on 20th October 2006. However the seller had opened a payment not received dispute. On contactin...

how to sell

hi im karan i m a new user on ebay i want to know how to sell on ebay, kindly let me know how to do this can u suggest me how to start selling on ebay my no is 9810904053 or u can mail me at smartkaran_crazy@yahoo.co.in in delhi

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheated on ebay..

dear friends, I recently bought a laptop on ebay. the seller from kolkatta his ID motor_16. had 100% positive feedback, which I later checked out to my surprise ,all the transactions were for low prise items. well about this issue, I paid through DD ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay purchase sent via EMS from Japan

Hello everyone, I have recently purchased a digital camera from Japan and the seller has sent the same to me via EMS post. The tracking number shows that the item is received in Mumbai (2 days after being sent from Japan). After confirming with India...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help me PEOPLE!!!

Hi guys.I need an advice.let me get straight 2 the point.I bought an Transcend 1 GB USB Pen Drive JetFlash V-30 Model on ebay.I bid it 4 1050rs.since i did not have a bank account,i mailed abt this.so he replied me by asking me to pay the amount to h...