New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying Internationally

I want to buy a mp4 player which is listed on ebay.com and not eay.in When i click buy it asks me to credit card. When i click on the link it says the page is wrong. I Do not find any option of adding a credit card in my ebay. Does ebay.in does not s...

New to this and worried

Hi i am john here , I purchased a mobile yesterday and paid through card also. Money has been deducted from my account . Before buying there was a great response from the dealer . but now there is no communication . I am little worried about it , e b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister ERROR- Invalid child attribute value

When I am trying to upload items, the follwing error messages are shown, Please help Error 1 of 3 Invalid child attribute value. (2298:3805) The value for "Refund will be given as:" is invalid for the given value you have specified or the default val...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to promote my goods

I'm new seller in ebay from Thailand. I have some different product from Thailand that i can source. I try with the first product a few days ago but no body come to see it yet. Please advise how i can invite or promote my product is some kind of pend...

Selling on ebay

Hello, I want to start selling on ebay, if an international buyer purchase from me, then do I need a IE code as well as paypal account or the paisa pay will do. What is the process of getting IE code. Is there any other legal formalities that are to ...

Dear All, Please help

I have just now made my first sale, and want to take a print out of the invoice to give it to the courier company. But when i searched the help topics it said that in the sold page, please check the item box and then click on print button, but on my ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Christmas-help needed :-)

Hello , First of all i would like tos end you all my greetings from Belgium Europe. I hope there are some nice people here on the boards since I do have a question. My 4 year old daughter ( Hayley ) is having a project in school now about Christmas i...

Need help, Recieving payment from UK buyer .

hello everybody I m always reading this board, and like it very much as all helping each other. i have one buyer from UK , and he want to pay in paypal(my)with his bank. But as you guys well known that, if we recieve payment in paypal we will not rec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Christmas-help needed :-)

Hello India , First of all i would like tos end you all my greetings from Belgium Europe. I hope there are some nice people here on the boards since I do have a question. My 4 year old daughter ( Hayley ) is having a project in school now about Chris...

help required from bangalore

would like help in getting started in selling an economy range of ladies footwear,i manufacture over 40 items ranging from Rs.200 to Rs 300, and can supply in decent quantites regularly,please contact me on manohar.shyam@gmail.com or 9341226240.

Umax Service Centre

HI, I bought a UMAX ASTRAPIX 650 digicam in ebay two months back which is functioning quite well till now. But the batter chamber lock which is of plastic broke and the battery cannot be kept intact. I would like to change the chamber but still i kno...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers charged to cash Paisa Pay drafts

After 2 weeks of back and forth with the Paisa Pay team, this issue still has not been resolved...... My seller Paisa Pay funds are sent to me by HDFC draft. These drafts have to clear at a specific branch instead of being payable "at any hdfc in Ind...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful