New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

You know what I haven't got a question for you but I have a heads up for you that you are no longer

EBay and its associate the most worst website that I have ever order a thing from them, they are cheating customers on tiny things..what you think if its a big order .. Do not you ever guys make the mistake I made..happy shopping in other websites.

How to Increase Sales On Ebay

What are the ways to increase the business on Ebay. Currently i am on ebay for last 1 year but till now i get orders very on and off. through it. I have even revised my policies & Prices even but still dont get orders frequently. Can you please help ...

i am a new seller.

i sold a mobile phone on ebay last month. still not received my money >they asked me to send POD . but the problem is i lossed that pod during a journey. i summited the delivery report . still the problem is same.

what to do if cheated by seller?

I purchesed a Black Coat but size was not proper. When I contacted seller he agree to return and give any other item but after somedays he cheated and didn't return and stop responding. What should I do in this case? Nikhil Verma

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hello My name is Aneesh S, I am residing in Kollam District Kerala India, i recently purchase things

Hello My name is Aneesh S, I am residing in Kollam District Kerala India, i recently purchase things from Ebay Online trading, its offering Door to Door Delivery,. Do i need to go to DTDC office to collect my Parcel or DTDC will serve me as Home deli...