New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My paisaID 37676812444,

I had purchased by credit card a mobile phone on 21/10/14. I was informed by E Bay that "Your order is scheduled to be dispatched by 28/10/14." But till date I haven't recived my item. Further be infomred that the purchase was made by credit card in ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

felt cheated..

I ordered a dell laptop on 13/10/14, bur it has neither shipped nor any satisfactory reply from Ebay executive. Now I want my money back that I have already paid. Pls help me

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor Service of Bluedart Courier

we booked lenovo a328 mobile on 14th .....today is 24th.....still the item is nt delivered...........we dint expect tis type of worst service from blue dart courrier.....very poor service.....noone should buy anythin from this online market......this...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to claim refund

Dear Team, I have not received a product which I've ordered on Oct 11. The seller told I will get it on Oct 23 for sure, but I didn't get it. Hence I have initiated a refund for my product, they are telling due to cargo airlines issue your product de...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International purchase (from China to India)

I want to buy fashion imitation jewellery from a seller in China. I want to know the custom duty, taxes and other charges for it. And the process of shipping.....how will it reach me?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feeling cheated?

faulty handset delivered now say only warrenty no gaurentycheated by custmer care center executives contact after waiting for 20-24 min

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful