cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suspended and re-instated in 2 minutes :(

pareshwins
Community Member
I am a new seller on eBay.in. Heard great reviews in Print and TV and started selling a month back.

Today to my utter suprise, I saw a mail stating my account had been suspended due to false information :(.

I have verified my self as a seller by giving my mobile no. (sms confirmation). I have paid my eBay fees using a credit card in my name. I have received and encashed PaisaPay cheques in my name in my bank account.

Still eBay says false information???

Now the funny thing is that I received a mail within 2 minutes stating that the suspension was in error and the account has been re-instated !!!

Can any of the experienced sellers tell me what is happening???

As a result of my suspension all live auctions were shut down (many of them with bids on them). My selling manager and eBay store subscriptions were cancelled.

It will take me more than 2 days to build up my listings and store again. Who is going to pay me for all the trouble??? The store and selling manager which I has subscribed were free for 1 month but I have used the selling manager for only 15 days and the store for only 2 days. Now since I will have to re-subscribe, all will be now paid ๐Ÿ˜ž

This is what eBay has to say in two minutes:

"After further review, it has been determined that your account was suspended in error, and will be reinstated immediately. Please note that,
although your account is now active, any listings or bids that were cancelled by your account suspension will not be reinstated.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you."
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

snrama
Community Member
I have experienced on July 12th 2005. I got suspended and got reactivated within 2-3 Hrs. My all active orders got deleted. One of the buyer who Ordered on July 10th and paid me via paisapay got reversed due to this. Unfortunately I had dispatched the item on July 11th itself.

My business came down because of this. Regards,
Snrama
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

chixaov
Community Member
I have a funny experience myself. I list multiple items on ebay. All of them have a similar shipping and payment details. But surprisingly, about 10% got delisted and I got warning emails from some creature called VeRo saying circumvention fee etc.

How could selective items be delisted when all the items are similar in selling policy? I am yet to get a satisfactory reply from ebay on this.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Chixaov,

VeRO - stands for Verified Rights Owners. eBay is scared shitless (and rightly so) of intellectual property rights violation and hence if any Vero complains of any ipr violation, they will pull down the listing immediately.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/confidence/vero-removed-listing.html

However no VeRo will ever complain of circumvention of eBay fees. It is an internal eBay issue.

Circumvention of fees is when you try to cheat eBay out of its legitimate share of the pie.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/listing-circumventing.html

That is the gravest offence in eBay's books and will get you suspended immediately. And if you keep relisting the same items without figuring out why they were delisted in the first place, it will get you suspended indifinately without any plans for re-instatement.

So be real carefull about all this stuff, if you intend to keep selling on eBay.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply