cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not received.Seller doesn't pick my call or cuts the call.Payment sent

madhulik66
Community Member
Hi Friends...

I am the highest bidder for an Item in ebay on 24th Dec 06 and I paid to the seller soumyarulez immediately by depositing the cheque on 26th Dec 06. The payment was realized and the seller marked the item as 'Payment received' on 2nd Jan 07 and even left a positive feedback on me but interesting thing is I haven't received the product till date and when ever I call her, she doesn't pickup the call or rarely someone picks up after calling 100s of times and asks me to call later and cuts the line. Its happening from past 3-4 days. Please advise.

Regards

Raghav
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

moi5966
Community Member
dear friend wat happened to ur purchase?same problem paid for the item but did not recive it?contact to the people in ebay useless!!!!!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi madhulik66 and moi5966 ,

I am sorry to ehar about your bad experience.

If a buyer does not get his product, or the product is significantly not as described, the best option for the buyer is to open a Item Not received dispute agasint the seller.
[My eBay >>> Dispute Console (left side bar)>>> open a dispute]

If the seller does not respond, or the communication fails at any point of time, the buyer needs to close the dispute and escalate the calim for Buyer Protection claim.

I hope this helps!

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

djbanerjee
Community Member
Dear Madhulika
I think that in that you have only one option left that is to report it for a claim in dispute console.I think e bay is now losing its value as a safe website for purchasing. iam also a victim of this.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply