HELP.' URGENT ADVISE NEEDED.

madambuttefly
Community Member
Hi All.
I won an item from a experienced seller in Nov.I then made a direct transfer onto his banking account with the details that was provided on the item description.I notified him immediately of the transfer and asked him to please check on his account and acknowledge receipt.2 weeks past and the seller advised me that no funds were received by him,I Then queried from my bank and they advised me that the seller's banking details was incorrect and the funds had been returned.I called his bank in India and got the correct detals from the call centre.I contacted the seller to confirm these banking details and I told him that the funds were in transit.This was on 29th Nov.The seller acknowledged my message.
On 3Oth Nov seller sends me a message stating that since I did not pay within the 7 day period the item was now withdrawn from the auction.In the meanwhile he also advised EBAY that I have bid and not paid. and Ebay put an UNPAID STRIKE ON ME.
The seller then files for FINAL VALUE FEE CREDIT.

1)MY TRANSFER IS BE CREDITED TO HIS BANKING ACCOUNT,

2)IT HAS COST ME AN EXTRA R s 400 IN PHONE CALLS TO HIS BANK AND TO RESEND THE MONEY TO HIM.

3)EBAY HAS GIVEN ME A STRIKE

4)UP TO NOW I HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT MY MONEY OR THE ITEM FROM HIM.

5)MY MESSAGES ARE IGNORED.(HES STILL A SELLER ON EBAY)

NOW I GATHER THAT THIS DISHONEST SELLER PLAYED FOR TIME
BY PROVIDING THE INCORRECT BANKING DETAILS.ITS NO FAULT OF MINE THAT THE PAYEMNT REACHED HIM AFTER 7 DAYS.WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF REPLYING TO MY MESSAGES REGARDING THE PAYMENT AND THEN PUTTING A STRIKE ON ME AND CANCELLING THE BID.????
THANKS AND REGARDS.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

If you kindly provide the seller name and item no. then it will be easier for the community members to comment on this. Anyway, you should try to open a Dispute on this item, immediately. If its not possible then report it to ebay. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

madambuttefly
Community Member
HI ALL.
THE SELLER (SASHWAGT) IS NO LONGER REGISTERED ON EBAY .
HE ALSO HAS SELLS UNDER THE NAME OF HALWAWALA.
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT WITH THIS,
THANKS AND REGARDS
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

file a item not received dispute on ebay. get details of transfer from your bank. if possible stop the payment. if not file a police complaint. ebay too will help you in this matter. contact them.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

bechphone
Community Member
HI,
ban the seller
regards
WWW.INDBAY.COM
Message 5 of 5
latest reply