General

interwings
Community Member
Hello Every Body,

Iam trying out various online homebased jobs/business like Data Entry,Online Typing and so on.
Many a time i have come across only with bogus companies who has advertised as BPO companies providing such job-works.Finally not paying for the job I have done for 1 month.My time,effort every thing has lost.
So can anyone suggest me genuine Job work provider.
regards,
interwings
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

General

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear interwings ,

I would suggest that you don't run after the clerical jobs on net.

A little hard work, an enterprenorship and a will to achieve what you want to .....is all that what is needed on ebay, to be successful.

It seems you have all these qualities but your direction is wrong.

Don't run for pennies.... go for pounds. .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

General

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

As Umang told, Online jobs are not at all worth.

eBay is a good e-commerce platform for both sellers as well as buyers.

Knowledge & Money will not come without hardwork.

I have seen some of the BPO companies and I don't recommend them.

Sell products which are low budget at eBay. You will certainly make some money. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

General

interwings
Community Member
Thank You snrama & indconcepts,
Ofcourse i understand my direction is wrong , but where to pitch-upon i don't get it.
As for as you are concerned you have a definite product to of your own to sell. But whereas in my case iam not a regular business man to have a product or doing agency business,so that i can list in ebay's platform. Iam just trying hard to find a way in ebay platform.
Suggest me any other avenue in ebay, that clicks to your
brain.
what about ebay's Affiliate program,will it work.Can i engage myself in that.
regards,
interwings
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

General

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Every seller of eBay doesn't have his own product. We buy from wholesale dealers and sell them at eBay. You can also do that. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

General

interwings
Community Member
Thank u snrama,
iam using my friend's browsing centre for the online activities at a privileged hourly rates.
Does anything spark in your mind as a suggestion for me,as to how best can the online activities put to use lucratively making use of this internet facility
regards,
interwings
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

General

snrama
Community Member
Normally I use a minimum of 5 hrs on net.

Browsing in a cyber centre costs you a lot.

You can subscribe to BSNL DataOne Broadband which is less and can be managed with it. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

General

interwings
Community Member
Thank q snrama,
1.what will be the cost of internet charges in BSNL
BroadBand-per hour ?
2.Is it fast ? what is the speed
3.Iam having access to AirTels net connection-it is supposed to be 256kbps ?
regards,
interwings
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

General

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

You can check the tariff from the below link
http://bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm

I use Home 500. You can subcribe to Home 250 or Home 500.

You can register online.

The speed is good - 256Kbps. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

General

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

The main problem with such BPO jobs is that in many cases the Indian agents do not pay for the jobs done, as already experienced by you. If you have any contact abroad (mainly in US or Europe) then you can explore thru them if something can be done thru net with direct interaction with a foreign company, including payment.

Normally the foreign companies are very particular about the quality of the job and the schedule but they also keep their commitment about payment. By swift transfer you can get the payment in your account within 3-4 days. Legal formalities for such jobs are not much. Most important is to gain the confidence of the foreign company and maintain it vigorously.

The most difficult part is to get the contact of such companies willing to share their jobs for such outsourcing. If you can find one thru your foreign contacts then you can make good earnings and even then the company will save a lot and be happy.

Lastly, as Navaneeth has mentioned, the BroadBand connection of BSNL is quite ok. You may start with Home 250 plan which will allow you to have Data transaction of 0.4GB per month free of cost. That should be ok to start with. I use Home 500 but its because for my job that is the most suitable slab. Best Regards 😄
Swarup Dutta
Kolkata
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 10 of 11
latest reply