cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUD PERFUME SELLER ! and Ebay is encouraging them. SCAM ALERT !

WARNING: Beware while you are purchasing Fragrance/Perfume from eBay.  Ebay encourages FRAUD AND DUPLICATE sellers of perfume. Despite showing proof, they themselves decide over the issue without even speaking to the consumer and deny refund for it. I was surprised and also am victim of this Fraud seller. I ordered the Ferrari Essence Oud perfume and I received the duplicate of it and it looks so similar to original that I literally couldn't believe at first it is duplicate until the smell lasted for not even a minute ! It has altogether a different smell. It is all water filled bottle looks like original and that is it.  So I thought I would warn all of you.  Please beware. The seller didn't even provide me a Bill of it. When I call him on his number, he refuses to pick up.

Ebay is encouraging FRAUD SELLERS !

Despite raising the issue so many times, my issue isn't solved yet. It was escalated to Trust and Safety department and it has been more than a month and I am yet to get any response from Ebay.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

FRAUD PERFUME SELLER ! and Ebay is encouraging them. SCAM ALERT !

docpmehta
Community Member
An eye opener & surprising that eBay has not banned the seller. Will be careful b4 trusting a seller on eBay. Who knows, next victim might be me!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply