CASH ON DELIVERY

Hi all
I am new to E-bay just started selling things on line.
But I dont know how and with whom to make arrangements for cash on delivery concept.Right now I have to dispatch one item against cash on delivery but no courier companey is ready for that.
Please help me
Thanks
Arun
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

CASH ON DELIVERY

raennhobbies
Community Member
Post office VPP facility could be used, purchaser should be obliged to bear additional charges if any.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

CASH ON DELIVERY

multifab
Community Member
Hi, Commited Seller,
I advise you on not to include cash on delivery methd for accepting payments, it is full of hassle and very un productive i dont know what type of things you sell but try to give other option to the buyers for payments.
multifab
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

CASH ON DELIVERY

Dear Friend,

Don't worry at all,

If you have accidentaly made error to ship via COD, Just go to any nearest Post Office And Send the Product using VPP Facility.

Make sure that you email your buyer that the product has been dispatched using VPP and they should must be available at home at the time of delivery, You'll be charged a nominal amount for the service which you can charge your buyer.

VPP takes 4 to 5 days to deliver the product.
So, it would be better if you send your product on Monday so that the buyer recieves it the same week.
Just check the post office online site for more information : http://www.indiapost.org/complaintregistration.asp

In case you have more queries always feel free to write us. °¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°May God Bless You Always°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

CASH ON DELIVERY

the site name is http://www.indiapost.org/ it was sent by mistake °¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°May God Bless You Always°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

CASH ON DELIVERY

snrama
Community Member
I normaly charge Rs.50/- extra for COD. I do send via VPP, but the problem is the item will get delivered to buyer fast, but the payment comes from the Post Office very slow. This is why I don't recommend buyers for COD!
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

CASH ON DELIVERY

Thank you all for your replies
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

CASH ON DELIVERY

cellphonewala
Community Member
You can try using Aramex courier. They offer cod service to limited cities. You can also send by VPP service of India Post.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

CASH ON DELIVERY

mithileshabcd123
Community Member
COD IS BEST DELIVERED BY BLUE DART next aramex fedex etc..u do 1 thing, follow this link and check pincodes of that place, u will find couier services with COD
http://deals.ebay.in/lookup/index.php
Message 9 of 9
latest reply