Refund status and account suspended

I have bought an item on ebay.in PaisaPay ID:39053984362 on 14th April using my id gomzi80, the seller was supposed to ship the item but it failed to do so by agreed timeline and then the transaction was cancelled. The seller has compromised on my account and tricked me in sending a passcode, which was used to give a positive feedback.

I had disputed the case and raised a request with SR no. 1/46667858627 and a mail for sent to inappeala@ebay.in as well.

To my surprise i received the email that my account has been suspended.

"After reviewing your eBay account, recent activity has raised serious security concerns. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- Your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely.
- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.

You won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account. Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay community.

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

eBay India Customer Service"

I haven't received my refund yet , my account has been suspended. I fail to understand why ebay treating customer like this. I am planning to take this to the consumer redressal forum for unfair practices presently within ebay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question