shipping to Brazil

I just discovered that Indian Postal Service does not have parcel services to Brazil. I have a buyer who bought an expensive pen from me from Brazil and now insists I ship it to Brazil. What to do . I offered him full refund but buyer threatens negative feedback.
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

shipping to Brazil

e.jewel
Community Member
Ask him to pay courier charges.

Regards
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

shipping to Brazil

Hi,
Brazil is a good shipping destination.
You send by 'Foregn Registered by Airmail' or FGN-AIR-RL.
Your limit is 2 KG. You can ship that pen of yours for within INR 150.
VPP and SPEEDPOST are not available at all points.
Brazil is restricted probably because it has no surface mail service. This is like most Latin countries and Island countries.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

shipping to Brazil

Postal clerk says that only documents can be sent by Fgn Registered Air mail and sending anything else is illegal and the sent items will be confiscated! Lately the buyer has been abusing racially . The buyer from Brazil is now saying and I quote "Mr.
I GO TO NEGATIVATE YOU NOW!
Your bussines is sheet indian Bussines
The india is a sheet country!
The cow country."

Do you really think one should ship to such a buyer by untrackable postal service? More importantly does such a buyer deserve to be on ebay
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

shipping to Brazil

zbzfashionmart
Community Member
The comment from the buyer is very very racially and you must complaint to eBay as it is the policy violation and no any Indian can tolerant such a comment.

Anyway Normal Registered Post service is available for the Brazil as i have done it many times. So please contact the Postal Manager about it and make the compliant against the Postal clerk.

thanks.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

shipping to Brazil

Latest is that the buyer did leave negative feedback for me and spoiled my 100% positive feedback reputation which I maintained after taking great deal of pain. I really do not know what to do . I guess I will just have to live with this Alas!
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

shipping to Brazil

I shipped pearls to Peru. No problem. Brazil is no different.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

shipping to Brazil

Dear Amitavagems,
You might have an arrangement with the postal clerk because obviously sending by registered airmail and that too pearls is illegal according to postal rules whose copy is available at any GPO. Unfortunately my post office does not have such accomodating staff. If you can point out any change in rules of post office I will be very grateful.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

shipping to Brazil

e.jewel
Community Member
dear,

I send minimum 1 small parcel to Brazil & they never told me it's illegal.

eJewel India
Message 9 of 9
latest reply