cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Urgent-How to refund from paypal account,as balance is auto withdrawn

venusjewellers-india
Community Member
Hello we are facing serious problem on issueing refund to our buyer who has paid to us via paypal,
As per new rules paypal balance is auto withdrawn daily
now any international trade takes 7-10 days for completion and after receipt if buyers want to return product for refund we dont have any balance in our paypal account due to auto withdrawal and paypal does allows us to add funds from our indian bank account back to paypal neither we can add funds from our cards attached to refund our buyers,bcz funds can only be added from cards only while sending payment and not while refunding,,now we have almost no ways we can return to buyer the amount
Pls guide fellow sellers on how to proceed for refund or ebay pinks to reply as it will be almost impossible to carry out intenrational business this way,,we have to refund almost 2000$ so we cannot even wait for this much paypal balance to arrive in one day as buyer wont wait till we get new business od this much amount and too hope it is auto withdrawn before we issue refund

pls guide,if we issue refund other ways we will almost be in 10% loss as indian bank account charge and paypal fees we wont refund and also not safe

Serious help needed on this issue of paypal auto withdrawn
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

sales.india
Community Member
see only way i find now is approach banks like HSBC,STANDARD CHARTERED and consult them
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

nishacreations
Community Member
hi

you can refund payment by paypal...jest click on issue refund and payment automatically withdraw from your credit card...
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hi,
I discussed this with Navin Mistry. He said refund will be no problem. I also had a detailed discussion with Anish Pujari. He says that refund will be shown as minus balance. For me that is no issue because I list low value items regularly.
But I must say that I am curious to know how it really works. I am still in favor of holding back dollars for 4 weeks.
Please keep on posting.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

venusjewellers-india
Community Member
We have tried every button avaible like issue refund button against that particular payment,but it says error message that i dont have enough balance to refund back,and from attached 3 masters cards it is not taking payment for issuing refund,it says u cna use send money option to send payment,that i will lose paypal fees and also my customer will lose paypal fees for receving payment so loss at both end for me as well paypal fees and for my customers as well for receving payment fees,,
issue refund button is not working when we dont have balance in our paypal account
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Hi all,

I think the only way to REFUND payment to a buyer is that as soon as we receive payment from any buyer and there is balance left in PayPal account issue the Refund for the buyer immediately. Auto Withdraw takes place once in 24 hours so we have to keep an eye to our balance amount and issue the refund within this period.

Everything has become so complicated due to this RBI regulations.

Regards,
M.Zaman

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I request PayPal to retain the dollars for at least 21 days. Otherwise it will create problems only.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Now my buyers will start giving negatives. Whom do I blame? How to save my prestige?
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

venusjewellers-india
Community Member
Hello we finally did send the money back but with almost 10% loss which is huge amount

we send money back by direct bank international bank transfer which cost us almost 5% of amount and we did not even got back refund for paypal fees which paypal charged us while receving payments,so in all a 10% loss which definately we cannot deduct from buyer as there is a feedback involved so with a fear of that 10% our loss,,

very very hard now to continue with paypal in current scenario
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I am facing same problem, I have to refund a buyer but I cannot refund while I have attached credit card to my account

Message 10 of 10
latest reply