worst e-com site, Should be shutdown

dmis1631
Community Member
I bought a item#130725429360NEW iberry AUXUS AX01 Android 4 ICS Tablet Mali GPU GAMING 1GB RAM 1Yr MFG Wrnty, on 18th july. ebay said it will be deliverd by 24th July. but so far today is AUG/6 and I have not received. the site is so crap, you can buy the product without registration, but to put a feedback you need registration.
I am really frustrated by using this site. once i get my money back, I will drop my user id, I have created this userid to give a feedback.
My feedback/suggestion would be shutdown this site. if you can't provide product then dont claim that . donot waste your time as well as my time.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE IT ON TIME , WHY DIDN'T YOU OPEN A CASE A CASE AGAINST YOUR SELLER IN RESOLUTION CENTER FOR YOUR REFUND.

AND YOU ARE BLAMING WHOLE SITE BECAUSE OF ONE STUPID BUYER??!!

THAT'S NOT FAIR.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE IT ON TIME , WHY DIDN'T YOU OPEN A CASE A CASE AGAINST YOUR SELLER IN RESOLUTION CENTER FOR YOUR REFUND.

AND YOU ARE BLAMING WHOLE SITE BECAUSE OF ONE STUPID BUYER??!!

THAT'S NOT FAIR.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

dmis1631
Community Member
I contacted 6 time, some of the SR are SR# 1-41816517​32,SR# 1-4140138424 ,SR# 1-40690524​11.
when I call them from phone, the avg time is not less than 10 min, when i used chat every time they say will be getting update in another 24-48 hrs so far it is over 18 days.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

dmis1631
Community Member
you are the smartest person on earth , you please use this site. this is my personal view and I warn others not to buy any thing from this site.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
i know your frustration. but i believe you haven't gone through the terms and conditions and how to request a refund.

you simply go to resolution center.
http://resolutioncentre.ebay.in/

and open a case against your seller " ITEM HAVEN'T RECEIVED YET".
it works easily than contacting them on phone or e-mail.
it may take a week or so for ebay team to finalize with seller and you.
hence the seller didn't ship your item , you will receive your money back.

i am not being smart but helping you.. i hope you understand that.

and remember ebay has a reputation and you need some basics on how to this site works .

ebay has a buyer protection and i damn bet you no other site would provide you.
here , you can claim your money even if you are UN-satisfied with the product which no other sites would dare to provide this facility .

REMEMBER, EBAY IS VERY BUYER FRIENDLY SITE.

once you received your refund, I humbly request you to reply here.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

dmis1631
Community Member
I think you donot understand the frustration.
True , I have not read completely before buying,If I had done that , would never bought this item.
there are 6 ticktes on this, and you are saying to go to solution Center. Now tell me what is the purpose of having a customer Support. if they can't do that ,then keep Resolution Center only and remove the customer center.
talking about reputaion, I give a damn to reputation, if eBay is so much concerned about reputation, in the first hand it would never have missed any SLA.
Even After missing the SLA, they didn't bother to inform the customer. and after repeatedly contacting Customer support, all I got is a waiting period of 24/to 48. Now today Morning also I contacted for the same issue and they said they will consider my request in 48 hrs. This is all CRAP. so from 18th July to 8th Aug today I asked for refund and they gave me a SLA of 24-48 hrs after that they will initiate a refund .I am bit rude but I never had this kind of experience.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
What about shipping details, tracking number, etc. Contact your Seller and get it.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

aaman007
Community Member
Ebay.in is worst ol shopping site i have ever seen, I got $11 deducted from my account and site says payment not recieved.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
dmis1631

resoluition center is CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
ebay has rules on how to get a refund.
it is necessary , you have to open a case, as this the solid proof for all seller, buyer and ebay.

i highly recommend , please go through the terms and conditions .
Message 10 of 10
latest reply