cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do ebay india not resolving 'item not received' case its been 36 days

i have bought an item on 29th oct 2015 from international reseller which was shipped on 5 nov 2015 the item was never reached to me and the tracking no. status of blue dart awb no. ***was showing invalid for more than one month meanwhile on 19 nov 2015 i raised a claim for 'item not received' for which seller had appeal against it and my refund has been kept on hold since then .I've been following up with ebay regarding the case and everytime thay just gave me false assurance that they will resolve tha case within 24 hour ,72 hours.now on 25 dec i still haven't got my resolution for the case when i called customer service on 23 dec the supervisor said case will be resolved in 24 hour as claim adjuster has given 72 hours to seller on 18dec 2015 which was ended on 21 dec. so i waited for another 24 hour and when nothing happen i called them again on 24 dec and again they told me that claim adjuster will resolve the case by today only and as usual nothing happen and i just call the customer service now they saying seller has given 7 days to provide proof and i was like WTF this guys fruad thay are not doing anything just wasting my time .now what should i do this fruad company has failed to delivered the resolution ..are you guys also facing the same problem or it just me please reply 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi.

Sorry to hear about your issue. 

I would suggest you to contact ebay back office directly than approaching them on hotline. the callcenter people are really useless they do nothing but just registers the case and keeps you telling ' within 48 hours ur issue will be solved '.

Google for direct number. If u want any help do let me know.

Regards.

Sachin Jade.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

thank you for reply can you please provide ebay back office contact details

Message 3 of 3
latest reply