transaction details for PaisaPay ID 21814682514

kanss_in_2007
Community Member
Hi,

Recently I bought a Sony P990 Mobile from Shyamstore through ebay @ 8400 Rs. Though it was mentioned the mobile as used, but confirmed that it's in perfect working condition without any damage. When i received the shipment from client 10 days before, i was shocked to notice that many buttons in Flip folder not working and takes Rs.1500 to repair this mobile as it's a costly mobile. Most of us, believe the information provided by the supplier and buy products online, if they want to cheat us like this with fraud information, this will mislead us and reduce the image of ebay transaction. Please inform the seller accordingly.

With regards,

Kannan P
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi!

The seller has provided return policy and warranty. You can contact the seller by phone or by email so that he can resolve the issue.

Regards
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

shubz16
Community Member
leave him a negativ feedbak and contact trust and safety for a refund
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Kanna (kanss_in_2007),

As rightly mentioned by Shuaib (brand.deal) we would encourage you to contact the seller first and highlight the concerns that you have regarding the item and if you still feel that your concerns are not being addressed to, you can open a dispute by clicking here.

Leaving a negative feedback wont solve the purpose and should be used as the last option.

Hope the above information was useful and that I was able to provide you guidance on the next steps on resolving your issue.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 4
latest reply