paisapay remittance not received!

I didn't ever thought that I would be writing this kind of message on eBay because it never happened to me before. I am a seller on ebay from the past 3 months. My remittance used to come on time without any problem but from the last three remittance cycles, I am not receiving a single rupee in my bank! Almost 27k of mine are stuck there, don't know what to do. During this, I called ebay customer support & wrote mails and they asked me to re-enter my bank a/c details. After doing that, I was asked to re-furnish my KYC documents. I did that also. Finally my paisapay account shown itself as 'active'. After seeing that, I was expecting that I should receive my money on the next monday. But still I haven't received any amount or any mail regarding that. However, the mails regarding 'paisapay remittance has been transferred online to your bank a/c' were sent to me at the morning.

PLEASE HELP! Sellers can't sell without having received their hard earned money. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Dear shoe.jungle,

Our records shows that Paisapay account has been re-activated on 19th October and we've processed your remittance on 22nd October. It will reflect in your bank account within 3-4 working days.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

But sir, I received this mail on 23rd Oct at around 6 pm:

"We're sorry to inform you that your PaisaPay remittance for amount Rs. 7,416.79 sent on 17-Oct-12 could not be transferred to your bank account due to the following reason: ACCOUNT DOES NOT EXIST

Your PaisaPay remittance has been temporarily placed on hold. Your current listings will not be affected, and you can continue to offer PaisaPay on your listings. However, any PaisaPay payments you receive will not be transferred to your bank account."

I mean what is this? It is the samehappening all over again! I have received 3 same mails regarding the 3 respective remittances which are stuck.

Please help as I have co-operated with everything from my side whether it be the KYC re-submission or getting the wrong reason that my bank account does not exist!
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Dear shoe.jungle,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We will look into the issue and update you.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

My remittance of 3 cycles got transferred in my bank account on 25th Oct (Thursday). But on tuesday today (30th), again I received a message from ebay that my remittance transfer has failed due to the reason: account does not exist!. THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN! I MEAN WHAT'S GOING ON IN PAISAPAY DEPARTMENT?? Please Help me.?:|
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

greatdealsjoy
Community Member
I have also not receive my remitance of 29/10/2012
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

tradewholesale2013
Community Member
What is going on my 27,500 is stuck on ebay how long will it take to get that money in my bank account??? My paisapay id is 32920047684 its shown that the money was sent on 24/01/13 never got it its been a week now. What is going on here??? Please help me soon. I even registered a complaint with ebay no response yet. They told me paisapay team would call in 24 hours but no one turned in?? Am disappointed to say this sellers on ebay are just losers we have cheap profit and we are neglected.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Ebay and paisapay are a joke. It is time to move on.

They can put your remittance on hold for any frivolous reason.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COD REMITTANCE FOR DATE: 16-MAR-2013 TILL NOW, PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER ASAP.
StopandShop
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PP REMITTANCE FOR DATE: 18-MAR-2013 TILL NOW, PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER ASAP.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply