order cancelled and waste of my time

norbutenzin
Community Member
i ordered a complete tattoo kit on global easy buy. it says amt 4999 which include tax and shipping charge. i also got sms from ebay stating that product will be delivered on 20 april 2013. today i got a call saying you product got cancelled coz i have to pay extra for shipping charge and refund has been done.
my question is why did u mentioned shipping charge included earlier. how many people like me had wasted their precious time on ebay. global easybuy sucks big time.... will never look back again on this website.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

drajasekarmd
Community Member
Actually many people. Indians are fraud. We should not buy things from online shopping . Mostly the products are old or wasted product. We should buy things from shop. When people in India are cheating in direct shipping than imagine what will happen in online shopping ..... Avoid buy things from eBay or online shopping . Now days scammers used this site for getting money and do fraud and to get our contact nos .
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

not everyone is a scammer
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

yfsindia
Community Member
Its fact that there are many online shopping companies provide bad services with shopping too. But if you goo with proper online shopping with the best order fulfillment services provider companies like eBay, Yuvastyle and Flipkart and others and YFSindia.com is the best order fulfillment company in India, it will good online shopping experience. 🙂
Message 4 of 4
latest reply