cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

item seeing as recieved , but seller hasn't shipped it yet. what to do ?

smjs12
Community Member
hi
i have ordered a dell laptop on 12th January ,but the seller didn't shipped the item before the deadline to ship so ebay initiated an automatic refund request .but i wanted that laptop so i messaged the seller he said me to remove the refund request so that he can ship the laptop . and i just cancelled the refund request but sadly then on the item is shown as received in my ebay page . then, when i contact the seller he doesn't respond . i opened a case after 3 days of no replies to my messages . but then he called me and told me that he will ship the laptop and i will have to close the close . so i closed the case. but then he says that my money is refunded by ebay so he will relist the item and i have to buy it again inorder for him to ship. but that money hasn't been refunded to me . and item is shown as received (which suggests me that he already got that money from ebay. and he is asking me to pay again for an item that i bought once.
i told him this he said he will check . but no reply after that too. i really is in trouble due to this in my home. i need help from ebay . please help me . please ask the seller to ship the item to me . or at least i want my money back.his user id is surendra.lad
i hope to get some sort of help from here.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I must say that some sellers are really lucky who get buyers like you.....you must be crazy to do such foolishness...

I really doubt if ebay will help you out in any way. Please contact ebay customer care immediately and open an item not as described case and in details say "item not received" and also open ebay guarantee claim and there also mention "item not received".

Give the sellers name here so that all can be careful of such sellers.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

nairrb
Community Member
There is no use of giving the sellers name. A person can always open another account in another name and start cheating again even if he is removed by the eBay itself. So this is not completely fool proof. These type of sellers are to be kicked on their butts. How can someone think of cheating people and gaining, that too in a reputed place like eBay. I think such guys could do anything to make money. eBay must take strong action against such guys. This buyer seems to be a newbie, and I suggest his money should be refunded as he is unaware of the safe procedures on trading.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You are a new member,so the seller fooled you.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

smjs12
Community Member
i got calls from ebay support they told me that they will call the seller and if he doesn't ship the item by today they will refund my money .
thank you Ebay for helping me out ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

implkr
Community Member
@smjs12
Have you received the refund or the item yet?
I have the same problem here. I bought a phone the refund was canceled as told by the seller and it is the fourth week now and no contact from seller. The seller's id is tiger8_in1
Does anyone have a solution? I want a refund.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply