cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay team does not cares for policy voilation and cannot meet their own SLA

Hello All,

I was suprise to see that ebay team is not bothered at all for serious policy voilation. Either ebay has installed filtered on the site which are made in china or the attitude has changed.

Recently I had reported ebay India team for policy voilation but to my suprise its been more than a week they have not actioned on it. Than I reported the same to ebay's phone support team they said we will escalate it and now its been more than 2 days still the listing is live with policy voilation.

Best part is seller is old and openly voilating the policy and ebay India team does not wants to read emails. My concern is as a company where you have ample of service staff and you cannot meet your own define SLA to reply emails which does not gives user expereince than on what grounds you teach your site sellers to provide user experence when ebay itself cannot stand by its own SLA.

The insellerteam never reads the email by themself one has to call and inform that please check my mail and reply. If they do not want to read the email from their end and whats the point of keep a email que open. Kindly shut the insellerverification que.

Regards

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0