cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay new Chat system is very pathetic. Always "no agent available"

mkerala
Community Member
eBay had a good chat system run by talisma. But recently ebay introduced a new chat system of its on.

The new system displays

"No Agents are Currently Available, Please Try Again Later. (5008)"

every 30 mins.

I am try to chat for the last 2 weeks. It keeps me waiting for more than 20 mins to connect to a agent. In when it reaches 2 or 3 min it again displays

Then I managed to connect to an agent couple of times and they stop responding after 5 mins. Then after another 5 mins it displays.

Also the waiting time of this chat is much far higher than the old one. Also it is not user friendly. Old system showed time for each chat entry and a unique section id. But the new one has nothing.

Now its like almost impossible to chat with an ebay agent.

Why I get this No agent message when I am number 1 in the queue? Why I get No agent message while I am chatting with an agent.

After I see a no agent message it takes about 30 min to start for an agent to be available. This happens to me more than 8 or 10 times a day.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I am facing the same issue and it seems like, ebay is not at at bothered to provide support to its customer/sellers.

Even the phone support puts you in a queue that is more than 15 minutes long!

With this kind of pathetic support, ebay will fall down very soon! and flipkart shall replace right away.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Its good that u did nont get to chat with agent, 

When i got to chat with the agent , 

he gave me all wrong information , and he even disconnected on his own where i had more to ask,

Wasted my time. And the problem still remains.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply