cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay please kindly improve the Customer Care Service??Not at all HELFUL:(

Dear eBay team,
Please please kindly improve the Customer Care Service,This is my humble request to you.

I had mailed Cuastomer Care asking about a item, that is the listing is correct or not?

If there is any mistake or any policy violetion then please let me know I will revise the listings.
I want to use the above item as a template and thus it is essential to get a approval from eBay that the listing is 100% correct.

:( But the Customer Care person replied me this:

"Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay. My name is Kutub and it is my pleasure to
assist you.

I would be unable to comment on your item. If there is some thing wrong
about it you will be intimated.

Best wishes,

Kutub
eBay Customer Support",

So Now what I should do???

Wait for the Trsut and Safety to remove my item and take some action against me???

The Customer Care person are not meant to help user and guide them to create Listing which is with the Policy Guidelines of eBay?

DO YOU EXPECT USERS TO DO THE JOB OF CUSTOMER CARE TOO???

I am really very upset with the kind of reply I got.

I am a POWERSELLER and I am really very much shocked with the kind of service which we getting.

I want a Nice Clearification from the eBay Team for such worst service.

Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
http://stores.ebay.in/Shree-Krishna-Gems

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

ritu@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Deep (shree_krishna_gems),

I am sorry you got an inappropriate response. I have forwarded your concern to the right team so that they may learn from the mistake and avoid such mistakes in future.

For benefit of all members, whenever you have a query regarding a possible mistake in your listing, you can use the following steps in Contact Us link (http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html) "Selling and Managing Your Item > Managing your item and photo issues > Fixing a mistake on your listing". Using this link ensures that your question goes to the right team thereby ensuring an accurate and faster response.

I appreciate your patience and thanks for your feedback.

Regards,
Ritu
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
Thanks to Ritu for providing the proper link.
The Customer Care personnel should know about such links too. If someone is unable to help then he/she should better forward it to someone superior and more experienced / knowledgeable than just mentioning his / her inability to comment / help. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 3
latest reply