eBay gift not received

freakyboyz123
Community Member
Hi Ebay,
I recently completed a purchase on eBay (PaisaPay ID 32307287637)for Samsung Galaxy Google NexusI9250.
PaisaPay payment was approved on 12-Oct-12. paid the order total of Rs. 22,990.00 using IDBI Bank debit card (Rs. 22,989.99) and eBay gift voucher SEASONGF01 (Rs. 0.01 According to which I should receive a free gift either anyone of the below mentioned 3 items(Plantronics Bluetooth Headset M55 / Apple I pod 2GB Shuffle / Micromax x291 dual Sim).
I have received the product I purchased, but I still haven,t received any details regarding my assured gift.Kindly leave me a feedback

Thanks
Anand Arun
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay gift not received

Hi Anand,

eBay usually takes 45-60 days from date of your order. If your transaction remains successful with seller.

Do not worry, you will get your gift with in 45-60 days of your order date.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

eBay gift not received

Dear Anand,

As shared by our fellow member - smartphoneforever , it generally require 45-60 days for us to collate the data of eligible members and dispatch their gifts. It has been mentioned in 'Terms & conditions' of this promotion.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

eBay gift not received

ssmaurya
Community Member
I also purchased HTC One S and was supposed to pick up the gift from ebay website from 25 to 29th Oct. I do not see any information that yet as to where to go and pick up the gift. What is the website link for chosing the gift to be shipped?
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay gift not received

biaksang
Community Member
Redeem the gift from this link:
http://deals.ebay.in/seasonofgifts/winners/
Message 5 of 5
latest reply