eBay becomes unattractive without photos

rakesh87500
Community Member
Hi
To all Buyers & eBay's staff, is't eBay has now become unatractive as we could not see photos? We search for the photos of the product but we can not see photos.
isn't it bad experience.
For looking photos we will open each listing, which is not practical.
Will somebody help us why I can not see photos on my computers.
Pandey
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear Pandey,

You are quite right.

ebay has become very un-attractive.

Its just like a departmental store where every Item is covered with a green cloth.

Every Buyer who enters this store has to lift the green cloth to see what is available for sale. Then put the cloth back .....and do a similar exercise again..... to see the next Item.

Do you think anybody would love to visit this extra-ordinary Departmental STORE ...again & again?

Americans may ..... but most of the Indians won't.

ebay must realise that Indians are here on ebay for FUN & JOY..... and not for their basic or day-today needs.

regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

We all have been telling this from the time eBay proposed chargeable gallery view. Hope for better. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

dalcomputer
Community Member
Bids per item are so less that a seller cannot afford to have gallery Image for each and every item he lists, If we put a gallery image to every item we sell then the total Gallery fee exceeds the total profit we had made in that time frame !
I suggest Ebay staff to have more Free gallery Days in a week the way we were having 10-15 days back.

D.A.L. Computers (India)

!!! East or West India is BEST !!!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply