cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Blind Staff confirmed proofs available MUST READ

Once you review this case carefully you will come to know about PROOFS.

And you will say ARREST eBay CEO and Managing Directors directly.

eBay Guarantee claim (ID -3433453) for PaisaPay ID - 46675827080.

Clearly mentioned Item Damage issue.

But first see here. Fraud eBay staff changed the claim status from their end as (

Action : Buyer to provide Proof of "Item not as described")

Which completely violating the Indian LAWS. All this happening now as this eBay is run by India's top company Flipkart.

SO THIS VIOLATING IS GOING ON WITH THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS.

Here they are not even picking up parcels and forcing the customers to go out and send on their own.

So I sent back the parcel on 9th Feb, 2018 and sent the courier bill on their email ID incswebhelp@ebay.com which was given by their staff itself.

But when I see no response I contact. No response. After few days again I got call from BLIND NEGLIGENT STAFF from claim department. This Completely blind fellow don't know how to read emails at all. And when email is already available in my sent folder and also got confirmation from eBay system once email is sent. This fellow unable to see email. So online when this person is live. I send email to another email ID given by this person. And on the call he confirms he received the email now.

And said he is sending email to reopen claim.

But, no response. Again after lot of efforts when I contact. I got different answers saying wrong pin code. So on the call I opened email and GRILL is mother sense. Then their manager said yes pincode is correct as per the eBay given address only. But, even after this useless manager just saying I am forwarding the case details to concern department.

When I asked what action you are taking against the blind staff who gave wrong information. He do not have any answer.

Not only that I am getting calls and if not lifting due to busy they are sending email "claim rejected" that too after 5 days of returning courier to the seller.

This type of non-sense act is punishable act.

Again if you see this you will just say you want to kick out complete staff from the tenth fllor of the buuilding. See the response  I received from completely animal minded and negligent and blind fellows at eBay.

( My name is Deepak Garg from ebay India Customer Service.

I understand from your email that you have waiting for reverse pickup for your Claim id: 3433453 for PaisaPay ID: 46675827080.

We sorry to inform you that the claim has been closed on 2/13/2018 as product received is as per description.

In this case you can also get in touch with the seller as he will be in a better position to help you in this case. Appended below are the required details: )

After seeing this email. Any person will loose the control on his temper.

But all this happens on eBay India now running by Flipkart

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0