coido tire gauge-item#6075

i bought a 100% Original Coido Car Tyre Tire Pressure Gauge New With Bill (Item number:280996396527)

on 15october 2012, i received tire gauge however the item is defective ,the seating of the valve is incorrect, as when i check my tire pressure i continuously lose a lot of air just to check my tyre pressure, (it doesn't seal the tire valve fully) making a trip to air pump necessary.. when i report this matter to the seller, the seller was trying to justify the defective item. "nobody complain, so i should not complain". to return this product to the seller again i have to spend Rs.100/ + extra time too. i am interested to shopping online because it saves time, number of car accessories shop available in our town who r selling the similar above item.willing to lose do shopping, pls cautious ......
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

coido tire gauge-item#6075

Dear grandstudiotrivandrum,

I understand your feelings. In case if your seller failed to provide a satisfactory resolution you can request us to intervene by raising a claim under eBay Guarantee. To know about eBay Guarantee, kindly visit: http://pages.ebay.in/aboutebay/eBay_Guarantee.html

Please note that you can file a claim under eBay Guarantee, only till 30th Day from the date of payment realisation date.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply