Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

pareshwins
Community Member
Buyer Buys MP4 player from us.

After using it for one month, loading some 500 songs on it complains of FM reception.

We get product back and check FM reception is better than Nokia Mobile Phones.

Buyer says product does not have Folder support.

We check player and find Buyer has done the following :

Removeable Disk -> Folder1->CD1->MovieName->Songs

4 layered subdirectory. We never mentioned that product will support such functions.

Buyer leaves negative stating -

"FM Function is not working & Auto Play is not happening for MP3 Songs"

He also opens SNAD dispute.

My id gets restricted due to such ratings.

So after one month of delivering a perfectly functional and as described product, one buyer will get my id restricted.

The buyer gets to use the product for over a month, takes no pain to return the parcel (I did a reserver pick up) and wants entire money back after besmirching my reputation.

ebaY will not remove such ratings as there is no way I prove it is unjust.

Paresh
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

Lucky you got it back at least.
But you must report in hub.
Ebay.com also gives you hub access.
We are watching.
Please give update time to time.
I think buyer cant do alteration.
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

Dont worry Bro. We sellers are in same boat.

One of my buyer bought "NORTON 2008 Antivirus from us.
After sometime opened a SNAD dispute that this CD has a virus.

KYA ORIGINAL NORTON ANTIVIRUS CD MAIN VIRUS HO SAKTA HAI?

Anyway i told my customer to send back the product so that i can send him replacement.

I sent him replacement and again he is telling me CD has lots of scratch. Buyer is now giving me threats of negative feedback and asking me to send another antivirus CD. He even has used both licences of antivirus cd which i sent him earlier.

Ab kya thermocol packing main CD par scratch aata hai? I sold thousands of CD's on ebay but never got this type of complaint.

Buyer's please stop teasing seller like this. Afterall we are also a human not animal.
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Don't worry, all are in same boat. Keep us updated, ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

Hi! friends

We all have the same or similar problems.

Buyers use the product for months and then ask a full refund. The main point is that ebaY does not understand all this and wants the sellers to refund the money and keep the buyer satisfied.

as in the case of jainlalit, where the buyer has used the license of 2 CDs, i dont think that he will be able to resale it and will have to face a total loss and the buyer must be enjoying 2 original antivirus subsriptions on 2 PCs.

Even i have faced many problems where buyers return the item after months and ebaY wants a full refund.

But this wont happen till long. We cannot just keep on facing such losses every now and then just to save our business. Aaisa Business Bhad Mein Gaya.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

esmartbazaar
Community Member
Hi All ,

Yes we are also facing the same problems , feedbacks left in hurry by buyers or feedbacks extortions like in case of lalit jain and pareshwins are genuine cases and will happen to all of us here , yes this cant continue for long , We are also facing restrictions right now , due to this unjust feedback policies .
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Most of us in the same boat...This is what happened with me...

One buyer purchased a saree from me and I sent him the same saree that was in the Picture.

After 2-3 days of giving him shipping details,he started threatening me that he wants the item on a stipulated date and if he doesnt receive it...he will leave negative feedback and also seek Full refund with shipping charges!!!!

First of all he never asked us before buying whether it cud be delivered before the date he had in mind...Also he started quoting about timely delivery and threatening after the shipping details were provided,..because he knew the parcel had left our hands and there was no way we cud do anything about the Delivery date.When i spoke to him,he spoke quite politely and next morning i saw that he had claimed refund from paypal!!!And my funds were blocked!!!!

He received the saree one day late after the date he had requested....But instead of returning the parcel back..he accepted the parcel and he left a negative saying saree is totally different colour and embroidery is monotonous....The clear pictures are there on the listing...then why did he ever bid...and also same colour and same saree was sent(not even 0.0001% different) which i cannot prove because Buyers are Devtas and devis here and they can never lie or be wrong.

So he took the sareee...blocked my funds too and also left a negative!!!!I had to struggle with paypal for almost 25 days and finally got the money back but my power-seller status ....Gone forever!!!!Restriction on my account!!!!so many problems one after the other!!!!

It was an International order and the parcel was delivered to him on the 14th day of receiving the payment... Now is that late for an International shipment???Even Paisapay ebay allows more than 20 days for international orders...Neways this is the fate of sellers on ebay now...The Buyers Rule!!!

My case was a true case of impulsive purchase by the buyer trying to cancel the order using unfair means!!!...He cud have requested us and we wud have done that happily his threatening approach was wrong...and we suffered for that.

So many buyers have purchased the same saree and have only left beautiful words about the saree...and this guy is merely lying but how do i prove it???Thats the big Question.

The Damage is done...But cannot do anything...reported to Ebay not once but twice and quoted my point...but all in Vain...

Regards
Mala
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

Mala I am really feel sorry for all of you and I think it can be happen to any one ,any time including me.

Now it is very impractical ,unsafe and foolish to trust ebay, if you want to develop your business seriously online or make it your full time job.

Everyone is exploring other options.

Fun is gone and only sadness and humiliation remains.

Now I also start to believe in conspiracy theories which are floating on ebay.com's forums like someone inside of ebay want to kill ebay or ebay doesn't want small sellers anymore, just they want big companies to directly sell on ebay.

Samin
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

Hi all,

It is very painful to see old reputed and genuine sellers loosing their PowerSeller status due to the new feedback system. This could happen to any seller. We always feel like the sword is hanging over our neck till the buyer leaves a positive feeback and no SNAD.

How will the sellers survive on eBay? I don't see any PowerSeller in near future on eBay.

Regards,

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Yeh Hai ebaY ka Buyer.

Dear Samin (rajawadu)

As you said, "Now I also start to believe in conspiracy theories which are floating on ebay.com's forums like someone inside of ebay want to kill ebay or ebay doesn't want small sellers anymore, just they want big companies to directly sell on ebay."

Big companies cannot do what we sellers do. They will not abide by the ebay policies and take the item back and give a full refund after months of item usage. Many big companies have come on ebay india, but they are not able to survive on ebay. Any big company or distributor have their own policies. They will never take back any item and give a full refund. The market strategy is like they will deduct some amount even if the item is returned the next day and even if the item is unsed in condition.

I purchase so many things from so many distributors for selling on eBay. In short I am a regular and a good customer for them, but they don't even spare me. If I have to return something they charge some depreciation and I have to face loss as we cannot deduct the buyers amount on eBay.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 10 of 17
latest reply