Worst Experience. NEVER BUY FROM EBAY

I purchased a frock from eBay which was not as per picture. I decided to return which eBay people said is not their policy. Most shocking, pathetic. They are literally cheating people. Nobody can buy goods by just looking at one picture. I would say they are CHOR. This third clAss company wants to make short term gains. This will not last long. I wish this message reaches to India CEO of EBay. Bull**bleep** company. Vendors are also cheater.. Let's boycott eBay.. <Removed>..

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yes I too experineced the same in cancelling the order. I ordered a lenovo phone and I asked the seller and ebay to cancel the very next day itself. But they made me to contact and mail for around 13 days and said we cant refund.

Please dont ever believe and the statement 100% ebay guarantee is a very very false statement.

and the seller is very much planned and concerned to sell the product somehow to customer inspite of anything,

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have faced an even worse experience. I had ordered a samsung 32 l microwave oven on 19 Jul 16. The item was not shipped within the stipulated time period and as promissed by the seller. Ebay cust care and claim section are completely out of sync with what all is happening. Its been 15 days and they are still not sure whether the item will be delivered or refund provided. No fixed timelines and firm commitments given by the bunch of morons sitting at ebay.  I live alone, and have my meals delivered to my home. Myolder microwave has broken down and i urgently required a new one.  But i never knew that i would come across such unprofessional people who lie openly. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY. I have even told my entire staff including a printed message on my notice board as to completely boycott ebay. Even in the society i have told whomsoever i could. I plan to put a banner in our community hall also. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Lets do that.. They people are pathetic.. Do visit logical indian website also.. They are well planned in doing this.. Lets drag them..
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

People let's ruin the image of these **bleep**s.. I have decided not to spare them.. If someone has any links to news community.. let's do that..
Message 5 of 5
latest reply