cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my claim ID *** is not process. 02-03-2015. Purchase Date 10 Feb 2015. Contact no ***

Hi,

I was purchase the mobile from your site on date 10--Feb-2015.

Amount Rs. 6999/-

But when it was receive me that time mobile is already switch off and after charging 4 hr. It was switch on. after that I was locked this phone from lock key and when see after 4 hr. It was again switch off. Then I am pack this mobile and call to customer care for inform this issue. But Ebey customer care not take any action for this issue. then I have log the written complain on Ebey site on 2-March-2015 and my complaint has been closed without inform me and after some days I have receive the call from your side that they will not provide me any solution and they will talk with seller after that they will provide me solution. Then after some daty  your female executive was told me that seller did not pick the phone and she provide me service center list. but Gurgaon service center is already closed and delhi service center no is wrong no. Then I was talk to with seller they also denied for provide me any solution. 

Now my new phone is switch off and no one give me any solution. I am very thankfull to you if you replace this phone and provide my other brand phone or refund my mony.....Please please please.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0