Where is my cash refund?

anup22186
Community Member
This is with regard to my complaint dated 14/03/12 of refund of my cash I paid through paisapay.
I got an SMS stating that my claim has been registered with ebay & have been given a claim id# 83229 for future correspondence.On 26/03/12, I got 2nos of mails from ebay.One of the mail sent by Poonam.N from claims dept stated that she tried to contact my mob no:,but was disconnected.The truth is that she never ever tried to contact me.I replied her that I am using the same mob no: for the last 8-10 yrs & I am available 24*7.I got another mail on the same day from ebay stating that my refund request has been initiated & the seller has been given 5 days for appealing.
Now it's 04/04/12.No one has contacted me from ebay till date.I never expected this kind of service from ebay.Even my friends in ebay who themselves are buyers are shocked to hear my experience.I am sorry to say this that the customer support personnel who contacted me is really below average.
Hope,after seeing this mail,you will take necessary steps
for the refund of cash amounting to RS.4,941.00 paid through paisapay at the earliest.
Awaiting a constructive & positive response.
Anoop
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Where is my cash refund?

anup22186
Community Member
No response from anyone in ebay?
At least,sent me a reply.Where is my cash?Do I have to go to the consumer court against this seller?Why is this ebay guarantee exactly for? Is it for the buyers or sellers?
Message 2 of 2
latest reply