cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY IS THIS SELLING LIMIT PLACED AGAIN AND WHAT FOR X-(

Dear ebay team,

what's going on with your system.
this is not the first time when i am choosen to be the victim of this selling limit game.

I have no disputes open no complaints against my account all sales are good and custumers happy i have not done any crime nor do i have any criminal record i worked sincerely honestly devoting full time just on ebay and now what a powerseller getting is SELLING LIMIT placed on our account without giving stating a valid reason without letting us know our fault.

HAVE I DONE SOME CRIME HERE ?

what's my mistake why selling limit once again placed when all my verification documents were already recieved by your team last year is this a type of game which is played by ebay whenever there is some free promotions going on ebay sites.

It was the time when fixed pirce listings were free in Ebay australia and i cannot list any new items.

WONDERFUL SUPPORT FOR THE MOST HARDWORKING SELLERS FROM EBAY TEAM.

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND LET ME KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH EBAY SITE ?

THERE SHOULD BE A LAW AGAINST THIESE THINGS THAT WITHOUT STATING A VALID REASON ONE SHOULD NOT BE BLOCKED LIKE THIS. THIS IS LIKE A TORTURE AND I FEEL LIKE WHY ME ... AND FOR WHAT REASONS ..

WHAT STEPS NOW I HAVE TO FOLLOW TO BE BACK AGAIN ? "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Its a Shame ! eBay must reward the honest performing sellers !
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I am shocked to see that no body from eBay has replied till now. Hope they will act fast and remove the limit for such genuine seller like you. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

ritu@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello kaya_jewels,

As this is an account specific issue I am afraid I will be unable to post it on the boards.

I understand that you have contacted your Account Manager and I am sure he will be able to help you out with this.

Regards,
Ritu
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member

Dear kaya_jewels

It's really sad to know
about your account limit. Hope your problem will be solved by ebay soon.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Dear Friends,

I am feeling so good to see my community frds are so kind and so nice. You all cannot imagine how sad i am feeling with this issue against my ebay account i really don't understand why this selling limit is placed and for what reasons when i have no open issues against my reputation or account.

No one from ebay has replied back till date regarding this issue i hope it is going to take a very long time now, may be a month.

Thank you so much dear frds for your messages and concern in this matter.

God Bless You All. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 6 of 6
latest reply