cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT PROTECTION DO A SELLER GETS IN CASE A BUYER IS RUDE AND CHEAT

Dear Ebay team,

I am so badly tensed coz i am having problem with a buyer how is very rude very bad and also a liar.

Buyer easyrunner26.2 bought two necklaces from my shop and the same also got delivered to the buyer.
4 days after delivery the buyer contacted me and sent following message :
--------------------------------------------------------
Hello kaya_jewels -
I just returned home from a business trip and found that your parcel had arrived. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and did not find the items that you had advertised in your ebay listing and that I had purchased and paid for.

I'm wondering when you are going to ship the items I paid for that were pictured on the pages that you advertised (items 160050840387 and 8924226126). and what you would like me to do with these other items. Please reply immediately. I am most dissatisfied. I am not feeling patient.
If you have a phone number, and have a proposal for resolution, I would like to have a conversation. Else we could just initiate the dispute. Between ebay, paypal and the charge card company I know that I will not be expected to pay for product delivered that was not as advertised.
Bruce LeBel

-------------------------------------------------

While at the time of dispatch i personally packed his parcel with two exactly same necklaces that he bought I can understand if he does not likes his purchases but what to do when i person keeps on repeating the items are not the ones that i bought ?

I asked in reply what exactly you recieved he doesn't replies back what's in the parcel and keeps on repeating it's not the same stuff that he bought while it is the stuff that he actually bought.

I do not understand his mentality behind the complaint he is so rude heartless person does never explains if the stuff is not what he bought than what is it actually.

I replied back to the buyer :
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am really very sorry to know that you did not liked the items that u recieved i request dear kindly send the parcel back and we'll refund the whole amount paid by you immediatly.
I Just carefully checked the list of items that were dispatched from our side and have found that we sent a square shape box with a rose photo on top that included two necklaces one was multi sapphire 5 row strand and another 2 row strand of real sapphire necklace that was 200 ct in weight. Dear, in case you are not satisfied with your purchase you can send the items back to us and we'll refund the full amount paid by you. We want you to feel happy with your purchase. The items sent are exactly what we showed on ebay listing dear you can match the design of the multi sapphire necklace with the one in the listing.

Please always feel free to contact us In case you have any further queries regarding the same.

God Bless You Always.
Warm Regards,
Kaya Jewel

----------------------------------------------

And instead of being kind and accepting that the buyer did not liked the items still said it's not what was bought and something else ! WHAT ELSE ? ! Never responded

And another rude reply that i recieved back for my response :

------------------------------------------------------
Of course I checked the items received against the photos in the two listings, and the items received are obviously and distinctly NOT the items in the photos. Not even close! Yet you want me to spend more money on shipping these fraudulant goods back to you? I request that you either send directly or have your consolidator in New York immediately send to me a DHL call tag for the return shipment of all items received. Please confirm by immediate reply that you will meet this simple and reasonable request after your attempt to deceive me by not shipping the items I purchased which were pictured in your listings #160050840387 and #8924226126. Please also confirm by immediate reply that you will apply the refund of the full amount I paid for these purchases when DHL confirms that they have picked up the parcel, which confirmation is an automatic email function in the DHL system that can be requested by the shipper for any shipment.
Bruce LeBel
easyrunner26.2

-------------------------------------------------------

MAY I KNOW HOW AM I PROTECTED IN THIS CASE

IF I REFUSE TO REFUND THE FULL AMOUNT BEFORE THE ITEMS SHIPPED BACK TO ME THE BUYER FOR SURE WILL LEAVE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK I AM READY TO PAY RESHIPPING CHARGES BUT CANNOT REFUND BACK TILL I SEE MY ITEMS BACK TO MY PLACE.

CAN ANYONE REALLY HELP IN THIS MATTER THE BUYER IS A CLEAR HEARTLESS PERSON A VERY RUDE I TIRED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS PERSON HOW DO I WRITE TO HIM AND WHAT SHALL I DO

I AM SO MUCH WORRIED AND CANNOT SLEEP BECAUSE OF HIS MESSAGE . NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE MY WORDS ONCE HE LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK I DON'T HAVE ANY WAY LEFT.

I AM READY TO REFUND THE FULL AMOUNT PAID I AM READY TO PAY RESHIPPING CHARGES EVEN WHEN I KNOW THAT I SENT EXACTLY WHAT WAS ADVERTISED BUT CANNOT RETURN THE AMOUNT TILL I SEE MY ITEMS SAFELY BACK.

AND WHEN I WRITE TO THE BUYER TO ATLEAST TELL ME BACK THAT WHAT'S INSDIE THE PARCEL IF IT'S NOT THE NECKLACES HE DID NEVER WROTE ABOUT IT .

PLEASE HELP ME I CANNOT SLEEP CANNOT EAT CAN'T EXPLAIN ANYONE HOW THIS PERSON HAS GIVEN ME HEART ATTACK SO RUDE SO BAD WHAT A PERSON HE IS .

PLEASE GIVE ME A REPLY WHAT SHALL I DO THERE SHOULD BE A POLICY IN EBAY THAT HELPS SELLERS IN THIS CASE IF A BUYER IS RETURNING ITEMS THERE SHOULD BE A SUPPORT FOR SELLERS AND FOR BUYERS THAT CONFIRMS DELIVERY OF THE ITEMS BACK TO SELLER AND THAN INITIATE REFUNDS.

PLEASE HELP ME COME OUT OF THIS TERRIBLE SITUATION WHERE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Rakhi,

This is part and parcel of ebay game where sometimes you find yourself in great trouble.

ebay won't be able to help you much and the Buyer would straight away file a SNAD dispute.

I have seen the Buyer's profile and what he wrote.
There seems to be some confusion at the Buyer's end.

Better would be to talk to him over phone and request him to send the pictures of the Items received, if possible.

This would help you in solving the issue.

regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Hello,
I had a similar experience with a buyer from Bihar.
I had shipped the item personally packed in a Insured Parcel securely packed with my company seal.
The buyer after recieving the item say that I had received a Plastic Piece and not real item.

I asked him was the parcel was tempered or any seal was broken,He replied the parcel was properly sealed and untouched.

I then got that the buyer is cheat and he want to make money by chteating me.

I said him that its impossible that you will get a plastic piece as I persanally had packed that parcel.

He said then started saying dirty words and opened a dispute with 100% false facts.

I was so sad and disaapointed as I was knowing I had sent correct item and I had also wrote clearly that buyer should check the item before taking delivery.

But the buyer was REAL CHEAT( He was professional)

He had escalated the claim but I never refunded him money because its was unfair and cheating.I better get suspended but can bow down against such cheat.

Dear friends we worked hard day & Night to keep our buyer satisfied and if such cheat and fraud buyer come on our way just do not give up before them because they will get more encouragement in doing such fraud practices if they get item without any cost.

I hope eBay is reading this post and will surely tell a way to get out of such big trap from Fraud buyers.

Well Thanks for reading my reply.

With Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

dear kaya jewels,

we have also faced such things in our a/c

almost we have lost 10k to 15k in issue , we have contcted ebay , but ebay is always with buyers.

we hav sufferd losses due to fraud & cheat of buyers.

dont accpect anything good from ebay.

as per ebay rules u can ask the buyer for refund , do not refund before any product with u.

ask buyer to send the product & tell for shipping charges refund.

if buyer still force for any other option , do not worry , lastly he can give negative what else ?

do not worry , do enjoy selling .

regards.

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hi Rakhi,
Selling stones is always problem. I am also having a similar experience and hope to get -ve any moment. These guys dont understand difference between natural and synthetic stuff.
I shall pray for your peace of mind.
In a situation like this,I try to engage myself otherwise in hobby items so that I can forget.
You watch TV with family, have a nice time, and try to forget.
Best wishes for a happy new year,
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Dear Rakhi Verma,

Let me start by stating Loosing your sleep over such trivial issue is of no use at all.

These are the point I want you to remember :-

1) EVEN GOD COULDNT SATISFY EVERYONE, after all we are humans. You cannot satisfy everyone so dont put needless pressure on yourself.

2) CHANGE YOUR Return policy/warranty details IMMEDIATELY, MENTION clearly that in case of Money Back or replacement BUYER RETURNS THE ITEM AT HIS OWN COST.

3) EVEN If this buyer gives you negative rating then you can appeal the same please read - http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200611221940112.html

Make sure you have all the details such as tracking number reciept, return shipment details, Refund Reciept.

4) MENTION IN YOUR LISTING THAT THE BUYER HAS TO OPEN THE PARCEL AND CHECK IF THE ITEM IS THERE IN GOOD CONDITION. ONCE THE BUYER ACCEPTS THE PARCEL AND SIGNS FOR IT, YOU CANNOT ACCEPT ANY DISPUTES REGARDING THE ITEM.

4) ONLY GIVE REFUND WHEN YOU RECIEVE THE ITEM, DONT CARE ABOUT THE NEGATIVE RATING.

MOST IMPORTANT:- WHEN YOU GET BACK THE PARCEL, OPEN THE PARCEL AND CHECK IF YOUR JEWELLERY IS THERE, IF NOT DO NOT ACCEPT THE PARCEL.

Hope you get good night sleep atleast today !;-)

Regards
Shyam
NitroTribe.com
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Dear Friends,

I am very much thankful for all your support from the core of my heart.

Your advices suggestions and care for me .. i am so much thankful for all your support in my bad time.

I have written back to the buyer to atleast tell me what was inside the parcel if it was not the two necklaces i also sent him beautiful indian gifts 😞 never knew people in this world are so much cunning and cheats he is a very rude person .

I think he must have admired something else than the one shown in the listing turst me frds i did sent just the necklaces that were clearly shown in the listings and nothing else i packed the parcel in ebay envelope that was sealed and it was clearly printed on the parcel that do not accept if seal is broken the buyer also accepted the parcel at the time of delivery and signed that the parcel is delivered in good condition.

I have no problems in refunding the paid amount but the buyer should be polite it's ofcourse his misunderstanding and wrong judgement for the product there is no fault of mine he said my items are fraud while they are guranteed real i never sell any fake items in my shop.

I am badly hurt and very tensed why he wants me to refund to whole amount before the goods are delivered back to me and what if i don't get anything back and he files chargeback and says he already shipped the items back and i don't get back anything. I do not want his money i am ready to refund back for peace of my mind but how am i safe... now ??

There is a saying what goes around, comes around!
This means he will come to no good, these type of people always get found out!

I am waiting to hear back from ebay team how am i safe and what steps should i take in this case. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hello,

Let him file a Dispute you have the dispatch details and you ready to refund this is enough for ebay policy.

REFUND ONLY ONCE YOU RECIEVE THE GOODS BACK !
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I THINK IT'S BETTER TO DIE THAN TO SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD MEETING SUCH FRAUD AND DISHEARTED PERSONS.

MADE ME CRY A LOT NOW ESCLATED THE CASE WITH PAYPAL

I AM HAPPY FRDS THAT FINALLY HE ESCLATED THE CASE TO PAYPAL I HAVE NO PROBLEMS IN REFUND YOU ALL ADVICED AND NOW I AM AWARE OF WHAT I HAVE TO DO I WILL CHECK THE PARCEL BEFORE ACCEPTING IT COZ NOW I AM REALLY AFRAID OF THIS PERSON WHY HE WANTED ME TO REFUND FULL AMOUNT BEFORE GETTING THE PARCEL BACK

AND I HAVE CLEARLY TOLD HIM THAT I WILL NOT PAY ANY RESHIPPING CHARGES AND YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID HE NEED ALL CHARGES ALL EXPENSES AND ALSO SAID MY ITEMS ARE NOT EVEN WORTH 10$ I HAVE SENT HIM REPLY THIS TIME WITH FULL CONFIDENCE THAT IF HE GET THOSE ITEMS EVEN FOR 200$ I'LL BUY MILLIONS OF THEM

IN THIS WORLD NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE SO GOOD DEAR FRDS I SEE ALL OF YOU ON ONE SIDE AND SEE THAT PERSON ON ANOTHER SIDE AND THINK OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD HOW CHEAT HOW FRAUD PERSONS ARE THERE IN THIS WORLD I REALLY HATE WHY I AM ALIVE I CANNOT FIGHT WITH SUCH PEOPLE I AM VERY EMOTIONAL PERSON I CANNOT FIGHT I'LL FEEL BETTER TO LEAVE THIS WORLD INSTEAD I AM VERY MUCH TIRED NOW I REALLY WISH GOD PUNISH HIM FOR ALL HIS NONSENSE MAY GOD TEACH HIM A GOOD LESSON FOR ALL HIS SINS WHAT HE IS GIVING I REALLY WISH COMES TO HIM BACK.

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR FEEDBACK .. ADVICES "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 9 of 9
latest reply