Very worst eBay services

harpr-kohl
Community Member

I ve ordered a XL size jacket from your site in nov thinkiing it would my size but i when i recieve the jacket i ve found out it was not even L .(the size measurements were not mentioned).so i raise a claim on  your site they gave me a claim no. I  recieved a sms from your side to upload the pic of the jackets but as i was out of station i was not able to upload the pics.I came back to delhi and called customer care about my claim and came to know my claim was rejected  because i was not able to upload the pic of the jacket .how can upload the pic if the product was not with me.i dont know why you have rejected my claim as i ve not even used your product it been kept intact ever seen. SInce then i am writing mails  n calling  you but nothin has been done.They ask to call the supplier of the product named ganeshcreation ph no 09723097453 .i ve called her bout 5 to 10 but she is not ready to help and even says ebay wont help to u in this matter and ebay cant harm her also.

so now you tell me what should do should i thrown the jacket away and forget the money spend on it .It seems to be a modus opernadi of ebay and it suppliers to cheat innocent .I WILL SUGGEST EVERONE TO NOT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY AS YOUPEOPLE R HERE TO LOOOT INNOCENT PEOPLE IT BEENS AN AWEFUL EXPERIENCE ON BUYING ON EBAY THIS WAS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME .

IF THE PRODUCT IS NOT TAKEN BACK I WILL BE FORCE TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU PEOPLE FOR CHEATING AND MENTAL HARRASMENT.

HARPREET

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Very worst eBay services

rdha6465
Community Member

Agree. One of the worst service , even after they being in fault . Seems like a scam to support fraud sellers !!!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply