cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Redeem REPUBLIC DAY GIFTS URGENT HIGHEST IMP

rkush.vazir
Community Member
HI EBAY,

I am unable to redeem my republic day gift as it is constantly showing an error and today I have made purchases above 2lakhs and still unable to select the gift I would choose the samsung galaxy s2 as I am eligible to it but I cant choose because it constantly shows an error. I have written several email to the paisapay team also to inrswebhelp team but to no use. I kindly request Ebay which I have been a member for 5 years to plz help me out as I have become helpless running from here to there plzzz plzz look into this matter
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

victorystamp
Community Member
Unable to redeem Republic day gift. Every time when I click at redeem and after signing it, it shows you have signed as a member. Thats all. It does not show anything about the offer at all after that.

Kindly help me as time is running our.

Harpreet Singh
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

shankar.gidwani
Community Member
When click on Gift Promo its ask for login when i am enter my user id and password some error is coming with continue button and after that normal login page will come which redirect to my ebay account page.

I am stuck at this position.

Please do the needful.

My Ebay User ID is : shankar.gidwani

I hope this time you help me asap.

Thanks
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

chowdaryteja0
Community Member
It's kind of blaming the customers, we generally use the offer codes of gift, later will not receive any item, then customer care, to answer our question they disconnect the call 5 to 10 times, finally they say you have not entered the coupon no, our system not showing the information. What a blender support from e-bay, it should be we-bay…Don’t believe any promotional offer from e bay.. Don’t use e-bay to buy item with gift options.. and quality also not good,

I faced the same thing today, i used gift coupen on december 2011 purchage, later i called customer care they are saying i may receive gift in 45 day..i my second call after disconnection of 5 calls they are saying you have entered the coupens and i have not received the mail till date from the CC.. we shame to i am e-bay user.. fucck off e-bay
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

chowdaryteja0
Community Member
It's kind of blaming the customers, we generally use the offer codes of gift, later will not receive any item, then customer care, to answer our question they disconnect the call 5 to 10 times, finally they say you have not entered the coupon no, our system not showing the information. What a blender support from e-bay, it should be we-bay…Don’t believe any promotional offer from e bay.. Don’t use e-bay to buy item with gift options.. and quality also not good,

I faced the same thing today, i used gift coupen on december 2011 purchage, later i called customer care they are saying i may receive gift in 45 day..i my second call after disconnection of 5 calls they are saying you have entered the coupens and i have not received the mail till date from the CC.. I shame to say i am e-bay user.. fucck off e-bay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply