cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber Gadgets send duplicate and used products. Please Watch out.

I bought this product from ***. The Product didn't work from day one and was damaged. i tried to contact seller, but there was no response. Later, when i left a negative feedback, the seller contacted me and questioned about the negative feedback. He didn't talk but started arguing. Later i emailed him my problem. He didn't respond for 2 months, till that time my ebay guarantee was over. When he contacted me saying that he was out if city, told me to send the product back, and remove the negative feedback. i told him to send address and that negative feedback would only be removed only when i receive new product. From then he has never send a message of address and picked up my phone. he was really harsh when speaking about it. From here i turned to manufacturer. i told them to give me manufacturers warranty. i was shocked, when they said the product was not original. Please Ban this seller, and help recover my money back. Thank you

He is over wheelmed of the 16000 feedbacks he has got. but people, please watch out, the products he is sending is china made and not as described. When i checked his page, there were many other custmors who were complaining on same.

I request ebay to ban the seller. i have written to ebay also. but there is no reply. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Uber Gadgets send duplicate and used products. Please Watch out.

kh-enas
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here

Message 2 of 2
latest reply