Totally fraud never buy anything from this site

2015_golch
Community Member

Ebay... eGuarantee is just a trap.

I had bought Item No. 162066982913 (drone) from ebay and returned due to some reasons and was issued Claim ID : 2147552.

Ebay policy says to return the product to the seller directly, and upload the details and scanned copy of Courier slip, which I did. (Skyking, C/No.354056961, dt: 02-08-2016 delivered on 04-08-2016). But I repeatedly received the message to upload the scanned copy of courier slip. I called ebay on helpline number provided on the site which kept me waiting for 10 mins and finally got connected. I had informed that the scanned copy was already uploaded for 3 times which I could see online and provided the details of courier. I had also informed to call me on my alternate mobile number which I had provided them, which they never did. Ebay says the Consignment is not trackable but I am always able to track the consignment.

Now when the product is received by the seller and is confirmed by him, ebay has denied the claim stating “No Proof of Return Shipment by the buyer”. On checking my claim I was shocked to find that all the pictures uploaded by me do not exist.

I again called up ebay and explained the whole issue. I was assured that my claim would be reopened and I would get my refund. I had requested Ebay to get a confirmation from the seller about receiving the shipment, but Ebay had not contacted the seller else I hope my claim would have been settled, or might be that ebay never wanted to settle the claim.

Now, they have again sent an email that the claim has been denied due to “No Proof of Return Shipment by the buyer” and the claim has been rejected.

As of now, I have sent the product and received no claim, so I end up paying the money losing the product.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0