cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The seller has cheated on me and I blame ebay for that

vinusharma
Community Member

i bought an item from a seller who delivered me a product of poor quality due to which the product's zip/runner became faulty so i requested for a replacement and left a feedback also against the product. The seller called me and assured me that he will provide me a replacement by Monday 7th April 2014 but requested me to remove the feedback which i did.

But i am shocked to see that till today i did not hear anything from the same seller and he is not even answering my phone calls. I left message for him but still he did not call back. Now i can not even leave a feedback because ebay does not give that option for me and i blame ebay for that.

Why ebay has such cheaters selling products to customers and not providing good quality product. I have not heard anything from ebay either so i am not sure if ebay is actually bothered to help me or not.

I am awaiting action from ebay.

Thanks.

Vinod

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear Sir,

If you are in 30 Days eBay Guarantee, then you can raise an eBay Claim, in your PaisaPay and expalin everything with the proof of product problems.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please click +Kudos button Below, if this answer resolves your concern.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Well i did everything but of no avail. Even the seller is not responding to my calls nor did ebay executive helped me when i called at customer care number so what ebay gurantee are you talking about when ebay closed my ebay gurantee request without even checking with me.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply