The new PaisaPay Logo!

techniwas
Community Member
The new PaisaPay EMI logo looks v neat and professional.

Good one!

Wht say every1?

TechiE
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The new PaisaPay Logo!

cosycom
Community Member
Yes , Buyers will surely love to see this 0% EMI logo.
But sellers will not be so happy since this is going to cost them dearly.

This will force sellers to raise the prices which will effect even the buyers who are not interested in EMI .
Normally for this facility buyers are charged for above reason.

It will not look good to list the same item by same seller showing diffrent prices with and without EMI option .

Regards
Narinder
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The new PaisaPay Logo!

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

As per my opinion, the Facility Charge for EMI payments should be charged to buyers so that sellers can offer better prices.

For a Rs.1000/- product, seller needs to pay more than 21.5% to PaisaPay itself (i.e 1.5% of the amount processed + Rs. 200 additional charge + Taxes).

The prices gets increased to approx Rs.1350 for a Rs.1000 product and the customers doesn't purchase at the end.

I am ready to pay 1.5% + Taxes, But eBay should make an point that the Rs.200 fee should be charged to buyers instead of sellers. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The new PaisaPay Logo!

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Kamlesh (techniwas),

Thank you for your feedback on the New PaisaPay logo and I'm sure the team would surely love this

Narinder (cosycom) and Navneeth (snrama) - thank you for your valuable suggestions and inputs around making EMI facility more effective. I'd let the concerned team know about this and we would consider this for feasibility.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 4 of 4
latest reply