The item I recd. is not the one I ordered

chichu007_in1
Community Member
The item I recd. is not the one I ordered. Can u plz look into this.

Seller: GajenderGifts
Item#: 8938572179

Above all, the watch I recd. is not in working condition.

But the item I recd. doesn't even look similar to the one I ordered.

What shall I do now?

Venkat Mohan
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

The item I recd. is not the one I ordered

dalcomputer
Community Member
Hi Venkat we feel very sad to hear about the incident as I can understand from your posting that you received a dead watch that does not resemble to the one that is shown in the Picture and its specifications are significantly different from the description on the original listing. In this kind of situation I would suggest you to first try to communicate with the seller and inform him about your dissatisfaction, If he does not respond or give you any convincing solution then I would suggest you to open a significantly not as described dispute against the seller and you also have a right to post a feedback to the seller the feedback can be Negative/Positive /Neutral depending upon the experience you had with the seller. As I can see from your ID that you already have posted a Negative to the seller but it is my suggestion to always inform the seller about you dissatisfaction (give him some time to respond) before posting a NAG or opening a SNAD.

I trust that this information has been useful to you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to post them in this thread...

D.A.L. Computers (India)

!!! East or West India is BEST !!!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply