Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Some suggestions to improve the new feedback system

highskyindia
Community Member
I want to give some suggestions to improve the new feedback system,
Here's How it should work

When a buyer tries to leave a FB, a window should pop up saying "Please leave a genuine feedback without any fear of getting negatives and neutrals in return, and if unsatisfied please click the link below to file a claim " (disputes should be waived off).

If the buyer chooses to give negative/neutral FB , then its OK or else another window should pop up saying " Are you sure you do not want to give a negative feedback??"

If the buyer still choose to give a positive FB then another window should pop up saying " Are you very sure you are satisfied ? "

If the buyer still chooses to give a +ve FB, then another window should pop up saying " Now you will be taken to a 101 question tutorial, by which we will make sure that you are satisfied"

If the buyer still goes through the tutorial and says that he wants to give a +ve FB , then the popup window should say " system busy , please try again later".

Regards
Dr Akash Datt
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

cosycom
Community Member
:^O:^O:^O

Dear Akash , I think eBay will certainly take your this suggestion seriously and introduce in the system immediately . Their T&S team is desperately in search of such valuable suggestions .;-)

Dont loose hope , when you are dealing in large volumes you are bound to face such situations now & then . I hope everything will settle down in due cource .
we all sellers cried a lot at the time of introduction of new PaisaPay system , Now things look setteled with that system. Hope for the same with this feedback system also .

Narinder:-)
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello Narender,
thanks for your much needed support,
When the new Paisa pay system was introduced ,it worked well , because we made an effort to improve our standards, and the results were also good, we started liking it slowly as we started understanding the system,
But In Feedback policy case I was neutral in the beginning as i wanted to understand it better but now when I have started understanding it better I don't like It,

My Only Question to everyone is How right it is to have same judgement criteria for a seller with feedback score of 10 and a seller with a FB score of 2500?

Buyers are customers for us sellers , and in turn we sellers are customers for Ebay who use there platform and services and pay for it , so we are customers for ebay, and like we(Sellers ) take care of our customers(Buyers) ebay also has to take care of its customers( sellers)

Any how, I expect my post to at least bring a smile to the Sad faces of sellers.
regards
akash
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi!

Let me also suggest something to give the buyers 101% satisfaction.

Majority of the buyers do not leave any feedback.

If the buyer does not leave a positive feedback for 60 days then it should be assumed that the buyer is not happy and thats the reason he did not leave a positive feedback.

The seller should then be given a Auto - System Generated Negative Feedback Saying that the buyer XXX was not satisfied.

These types of feedbacks will help the buyers to judge the sellers performance and hence will give a overall good buyer experience.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

cosycom
Community Member
Hello Shuaib , Your idea is good but I think 60 days is a very long period for such a good cause , meanwhile seller may earn some good reputation . So as soon as deliver by date is reached this feedback should be issued within 2 days automatically . Even if the buyer is willing to issue a good feeback he should not be allowed to do so at any cost .:-D

Another suggestion for instant impact to make most of the sellers Heart Fail:
For an immediate bumper effect these negative feedbacks can be issued for all such dealings which have not received any feedback from the date seller registered on ebay.
I have not recieved any feed back for more than 100 sales . How interesting it will be to see 100+ negatives all of a sudden. I am so excited just by thinking of it .

But sadly , We have Indraneel in favour of sellers who may think to advice ebay robots to change these feedbacks to positive ones.:-(

Narinder:-)
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

assemblerz
Community Member
What do I do? Cry or Laugh? ?:|
Message 6 of 6
latest reply