Return of Damaged product delivered.

khan_nemat
Community Member

Please help me in the issue which I am facing with the recent purchase I had with ebay. I have ordered a Magic mop 360 degree on 19th August 2016. The produced got delivered through Indian postal services. First the delivery boy had asked me to collect it from their centre in New Delhi, when i refused he got it delivered after 2 day of first contact and charged shipment fee from my family. where in the deal says zero shipment charges. Secondly the product which i have received was damaged. I've raised the complained instantly with snapshot (Picture) on your customer care services with claim ID:-2259909. I've requested for the return of product with full amount refund. Then after 3-4 days i have received a call saying that they are arranging pick-up in 3 days. I waited for entire week nobody have contacted neither the product got picked-up. finally I got call on 7th September 2016 from customer care and they wanted me to get it dropped at pick-up centre somewhere. I told them that I am a service class employee and it is only possible with me during weekend. i have requested the lady to get it collected from delivered address or let me know if delivery centre is available during weekend. She said that she will get back and i have been waiting since then, nobody have contacted. Now I have got several calls from customer care and they are forcing me to courier it back on my own, also an email which says if I am unable to get it done the claim will be rejected. This all scenario looks like some kind of cheating has been done with me and let me tell you sir this kind of behaviour will stop me to ever think of purchasing from ebay. Also I am sending a copy of email which I have received from your customer care today. I hope that you will look into this matter and do the needful Regards, Nematullah

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0