Return nike tshirt

I bought a nike polyster t shirt of 399 of large size and got it after a week and when i wear the length of tshirt is short but comfortable from chest and stomach. The length of the tshirt is short so call to the seller so he told me talk to customer care and they suggest me to submit claim on the website by selecting the item. Firstly i wont able to submit claim by using phone and then i was able to fill form on pc and they said we call u in 48 hrs, next day the call and told that they dont give guarantee because the size is described by the seller so we unable to help u and u should convince the seller that he so allow regund otherwise we are unable to help u
I was very angry with this type of response. I have done lots of shopping from other sites but they never has given that type of harsh behaviour iam very dispointed so please help me if their is any authorised person it is very difficult to return any item on ebay. I will think hundred times before buying from ebay it is a very bad experience
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0