Refund or Replacement

sg8421
Community Member

Hi,

I am really very very upset with ebay customer service.  I am struggling for refund or replacement of my salwar material from last three weeks and ebay is least bothered to help me in this matter.  i have been writing mails almost daily and calling them up with my problem but they are not ready to solve this issue and simply sitting quiet as though this matter is not related to them.  They pick up the phone and talk very sweetly and vanish until i contact them again. 

And the worst Seller in ebay is ***.  My god, i am going nuts becos of this irresponsible seller.  He is least bothered to reply to my emails and keeping mum.  I dont want keep the cheap quality material with me.  i just want to get rid of it.  It isnt worth for even Rs.150. 

Ebay please solve this problem on priority basis. I am sick of contacting and writing to this useless customer service people. 

susheela.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Refund or Replacement

dilip02
Community Member

Sorry to Hear That you are facing such a problem.

I am of the Opinon that Seller should not behave like this. My self being seller, I too condem such a behaviour from the Seller.

Just mail and calling Customer care with not resolve your problem.

Just Open a Ebay Gaurnatee Claim Right away If you have not Open It.

Secondly Keep Photos of bad qaulity material as they may ask for such picture. After Opening Case, you will recicive call from Ebay, keep your registred mobile available to recive the call, describe all things. And Keep your Graaurantee Claim updated Every time you post your reply. This is For the record that you are replying and helping them with investigation.

ebay GaurnAtee Claim are to be resolved in 1 month period If Seller is not good guy he would not even reply to ebay and Ebay will close case in your favour.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Refund or Replacement

hi,

Many thanks for your reply. at least some one replied to me regarding this issue.

the day i received the material i sent a message to the seller to which he did not  reply  i raised ebay guarantee claim immediately and after that i have been updating my messages and also calling customer care regularly and also i have been writing emails to the seller.  i have registered all my contact numbers with them. then also no use.  

this is really very upsetting.  no one is bothered to help the customer.  in future i have decided that i will never ever  try to open ebay site for any purchasing.

thanks

bye

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Refund or Replacement

Horrible customer service and serious lack of professionalism. I am trying to list items in watch category which is restricted category. I have filled the form and sent out all the requested details and after few days after trying and retrying, I got a reply from a person named "Varun Mishra" confirming that my account is good enough to list items in watch category. I tried and the restrictions were still there. I called up the customer support and they were not aware what I have gone through. I have then sent out the details but they dont know how to read the emails. I have asked for a supervisor, I was kept on hold for nearly 5-7 minutes and then I was informed that the Supervisor is not available.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply