Did you mean: 

Refund not received yet for the non shipped item- paisa pay id - 40744248409

Ebay Team,

Please find the below details.

1. Paisa Pay ID - 40744248409
2. Claim ID - 1367456
3. Amount spent - Rs. 6299
4. Refund Approved Date - 4th November 2015
5. Credit card statement sent date - 17th November 2015.
6. Follow up with Customer care executives date - for last 20 days daily (from 1 November 2015 onwards)
7. Answer received from customer care executives - wait for 48 to 72 hours
8. FYI, i have made purchased of the same item with different seller in ebay and its been received within 5days.

Important Note : Item itself not been shipped by seller and was not received from my end.

Please let me know how many 48 to 72 hours should get extended from your end. Without even shipping the product why are you holding my money. How can a middle class family can survive by baring of huge amount like Rs.6299.

I am really frustated in choosing Ebay now, kindly try to give my money back to original mode of payment as quick as possible, As i have given you enough time from my end, i cant wait hence from my end, since i have to pay my creditcard bill too. Kindly understand the customer situation.

I believe that as per your policy provied on ebay guarantee, if the item itself not been shipped from seller end, you have to give the money back to the customer including the shipping cost to his original mode of payment within 5 days. i am waiting for more than a month and felt very worst in getting the irritating answer like "pls wait for 48 hours" from your end.

Kindly revert with proper response and dont ask me to wait again for 48 to 72 hours.

I am not sure why ebay is taking this much of time for the refund process for which the item itself is not been shipped. This is the first bad experience i had in ecommerce world and also its been with well known company like ebay 😞
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0