Refund issue from ebay.

syamkrihnans
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madom,
I have made a purchase from "ebay" on '26-09-12' by paying an amount of 3850/- from my SBT account through paisapay. On '08-10-12' I have been informed by an email from ebay saying that "refund was automatically initiated on 02-Oct-12 since the seller did not ship the item by the shipping deadline of 01-Oct-12. You should be able to view the refunded amount of Rs. 3,850.00 in your credit card statement / account within 3-4 working days if your issuing bank is private bank else it may take 12-15 working days for nationalized bank".
After all these days the refund amount has not credited into my account. Please help, how can i solve this problem.
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Refund issue from ebay.

Hi syamkrihnans

I have seen that its already more than 20 days.

Please contact eBay through any of the modes without your PaisaPay id and Buyer id:

http://ocs.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactCS

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Refund issue from ebay.

vikaskumar104
Community Member
Ditto same problem here......................
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Refund issue from ebay.

Dear Vikas,

Thank you for sharing your concern. We've shared your refund details on email. Kindly check your inbox.

@syamkrihnans : I am looking into your issue and will update you soon.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Refund issue from ebay.

syamkrihnans
Community Member
Hi all, Thanks for your comments..:)
I have got a mail from the paisapay team on 23rd October saying that there was a product issue and they have started the refund process again and the amount will be credited in the next "15" days!!!!!.
Thnakyou Paisapay Team..:) You are doing a ""GREAT JOB""!!!!!.
Hope i will get my money back!!!!!.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Refund issue from ebay.

Dear Seema,

A feedback for Discussion Forum:

As this thread is closed to buyer's satisfaction, we should have option given to the person who opens the thread to even "Close the thread"

Like when the thread owner post any comment, we can have drop down box with below points:

1. Comment
2. Thread Closed
3. Resolved
4. Updating thread

This will help unanswered threads more visibility.

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Refund issue from ebay.

Community Member
bengali nahi ata????????
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Refund issue from ebay.

syamkrihnans
Community Member
Hi all..:)
I have got my MONEY back from paisapay/ebay on 27-10-2012. ( After 25 DAYS of refund process)
The funny thing about it was "this eBay people is actually making lots of trouble and making as a fool by saying about the bla...bla..of money transaction. How can this people behave like this without any responsibility and making this online business????
Very poor customercare and the very poor behaviour from the customer care officials.
eBay is also not sure about the SELLERS they have...very poor sellers they have...:(
Dear my friends...BEWARE when you are making a money transaction with eBAY.....if u have got luck, your money will be safe...or its GOVINDAAAAA he..he..he..:)
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Refund issue from ebay.

ansarabdullah
Community Member
Dear seemak@ebay,

I had similar issue of not receiving the refund after Ebay approved my refund request. I requested for refund on 28 September and the same was approved on 19 Oct and were informed that within 3-4 working days I will receive the refund in my account.

I wrote to Ebay customer service in this regard and received no response back yet. I guess Ebay India customer service requires some better improvements in Service Quality System. Such ignorance and delay in responses will disappoint the customer to deal with Ebay and we will be opted to choose alternative choices for online shopping.

PaisaPay ID: 32167877021

I hope you'll look into my case at the earliest.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Refund issue from ebay.

My Paisapay ID is: 35205614092
On 26 dec I got mail from ebay that my Refund request approved for the seller not shipped the item.
Till date I did not get my money back. On contacting the customer care, they confirmed that the refund team has ketp refund on HOLD. The guy told me that he has escalated it to refund team to release the amount.

I don't know why they should keep on hold after the seller has approved it. Does ebay getting any benifit over that?
Ebay, please stop doing this kind of things. I need to repay my credit card amound. You are really creating trouble to me.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply