cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving the duplicate goods and we have to suffer / follow up for the resolution.

mkum8638
Community Member

Regarding Paisa pay ID: 39667918971.

Grievance team complains no.: SR# 1-53300092897

Dear E-Bay Team,

It is very shocking and disappointment for me when I recall my order with you. I never expect that E-Bay or seller can cheat the customer. I had purchased the 1 TB Hard Disk of Lenovo Brand. It was delivered what was not displayed even worse part of this transaction the product was not original. Serial number is the proof for same and suddenly this product have stopped the work & loss my important data from 1 TB Hard Disk of Lenovo Brand. Hence we gone to service dealer for the same, but Lenovo service dealer have refused the same due to non-traceability the product serial no. with their record………..Further please  ask to customer provide Neoteric invoice.

Irony of this incident after spending money for original goods we are receiving the duplicate goods and we have to suffer / follow up for the resolution. What commitment you are having for customer satisfaction. It gives me very bad experience as in-spite of our repeated reminder & reminder for last two week & followup Sr. Customer care person & Service Recovery , & other on costomer care , but they least seems to concern to take my issue or take it as complaint seriously. Really it is a worst service as given by your customer care Dept / GRIEVANCE dept….

In this context, I will never trust on E-Bay and nor will advise to my friends for doing transactions with e-bay. Please do not use ebay for selling expensive devices as their EBay team has no competence in handling issues nor the patience. They do a halfhearted effort and close the case.

Please advice how to take up issue where seller had cheated and ebay customer service is not help me?

Regards,

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0